The GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman’s Club will be hosting a School Board and Village Trustee Candidate Public Forum on Monday, March 11, 2013 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at the Brown Deer Community Center located at 4355 West Bradley Road.
You are invited to come hear the candidates speak about their qualifications in preparation for an informed vote on April 2, 2013.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Honors Ethics That Build Trust
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 24th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Nicolet High School Students' Artwork On Display In Third Ward
- Goodwill Industries teams up with Steinhafels for 2nd Annual Bedroom Trade-In Event!!
- 3rd Annual Edible Book Festival at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- Breadsmith Named To 2016 List of “Top Ten Emerging Brands”