The GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman’s Club will be hosting a School Board and Village Trustee Candidate Public Forum on Monday, March 11, 2013 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at the Brown Deer Community Center located at 4355 West Bradley Road.
You are invited to come hear the candidates speak about their qualifications in preparation for an informed vote on April 2, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art of Wellness Chiropractic's Annual Holiday Food Drive
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- Milwaukee Lutheran's Bel Canto Choir Presents Riverdance Musical Selections Dec. 14-15
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Santa Visits Granville in Milwaukee on December 14