Officially opened this past Friday, February 8, Big Daddy’s Brew & Que brings its authentic barbeque dining concept to Bayshore Town Center, next to iPic Theaters. Combining the classic flavors of the South in the heart of the Midwest, Big Daddy’s offers barbeque smoked to perfection, comfort food favorites and homegrown Milwaukee craft brews and spirits.
“At Big Daddy’s, our premise is simple,” says Bill Scheidhauer, Vice President, Operations of iPic Entertainment. “We serve up authentic, competition-style barbeque paired with local craft brews, homemade ‘Que-tails’ and a big dash of good times.”
Signature dishes include Big Daddy’s Feeding Frenzy, a meal for two of smoked beef tenderloin, beef brisket, rib tips, pulled pork, pulled chicken, fries, baked beans and cornbread and Daddy’s Pig Trough, a meal for five to six, served in a real pig’s feeding trough, of smoked beef tenderloin, beef brisket, rib tips, pulled pork, St. Louis ribs, baby back ribs, half chicken, four sides and cornbread.
Offering an array of weekly specials, at Big Daddy’s there’s a night of the week for the whole family. Mondays feature Full Slab Beef Ribs at $9.95, $1 Sloppy Texan Sliders highlight Tuesdays and Wednesdays offer $5 Pulled Pork Sandwiches. For the lunch crowd, Big Daddy’s delivers the perfect way to get your midday barbeque fix with eight sandwiches at $8 each, available 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Monday through Friday. Happy Hour runs 4-7 p.m. daily and rounds out the offerings, with draft beers for $2 and any “Que-tail” drinks for $4, as well as daily featured specials.
The 5,500-square-foot, 145-seat barbeque restaurant is as entertaining as it is delicious, featuring large flat-screen TVs and pool table surrounded by homespun interiors with a Big Daddy’s twist. Americana and Wisconsin-themed memorabilia, rustic wood plank flooring and bright neon signs set the festive mood for an old-fashioned good time.
Big Daddy’s Brew & Que is located in Bayshore Town Center at 5800 N. Bayshore Dr., Glendale, WI. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to midnight, Monday through Thursday; 11 a.m. to 2 a.m., Friday and Saturday; and 11 a.m. to midnight on Sunday. For reservations, please call (414) 203-0404.
For more information, please visit www.BigDaddysBrewandQue.com. Follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BigDaddysBrewAndQue, Twitter at www.twitter.com/BigDaddysBrewQ and Instagram at www.instagram.com/BigDaddysBrewQ.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- Milwaukee Lutheran's Bel Canto Choir Presents Riverdance Musical Selections Dec. 14-15
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Santa Visits Granville in Milwaukee on December 14
- Celebrate the Season with Rite-Hite Family YMCA Santa’s Workshop Event