The GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club has established a scholarship fund to help women in Brown Deer who wish to continue their education. Scholarships up to $1000 will be awarded annually in May to eligible women. All applications must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2013.
Visit www.browndeerjuniorwomansclub.com for more information, eligibility requirements and to download an application. If you are unable to download the application or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer-Granville High School Athletic Hall of Fame
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- American Family Agent earns American Star Excellence
- The 4 C's of Crystals: PART 2
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- De-clutter Today for a Carefree Tomorrow
- St. Charles Youth & Family Services Opens resale store with a cause
- NMSBank Announces New President & CEO
- Granville-Brown Deer Chamber to Host Porch Party on May 31
- Unitarian Church hosts programs on food ethics/sustainability