As of July 2012, Belleza has proudly taken up root at the Moorhead and Rhodes building. Frances Fletcher, owner and operator of Belleza Hair Design, moved her business into a great community. Fletcher established her salon as an eco-friendly and independent business in 2008, because she valued her clients’ health and the environment. While Belleza moved in; Moorhead and Rhodes remains and now shares space with the wellness spa who offer full hair services, skin care, massage and acupuncture.
Thanks to her drive for education, Fletcher takes her skills to the next level by attending the International Beauty Show in Long Beach, CA Jan 26-28. 2013 Fletcher is equipped with the tools and knowledge to bring you the latest styles, techniques and haircare tools.
Consumers interested in fresh, modern, innovative style or color can call Frances at 414.915.3726 to schedule an appointment or online at bellezahairdesign.com with the "Schedule Now" button. Salon professionals can visit probeauty.org or call 800.468.2274 for more information regarding classes and advanced education.
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Career Fitness Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Mequon Campus in July and August