As of July 2012, Belleza has proudly taken up root at the Moorhead and Rhodes building. Frances Fletcher, owner and operator of Belleza Hair Design, moved her business into a great community. Fletcher established her salon as an eco-friendly and independent business in 2008, because she valued her clients’ health and the environment. While Belleza moved in; Moorhead and Rhodes remains and now shares space with the wellness spa who offer full hair services, skin care, massage and acupuncture.
Thanks to her drive for education, Fletcher takes her skills to the next level by attending the International Beauty Show in Long Beach, CA Jan 26-28. 2013 Fletcher is equipped with the tools and knowledge to bring you the latest styles, techniques and haircare tools.
Consumers interested in fresh, modern, innovative style or color can call Frances at 414.915.3726 to schedule an appointment or online at bellezahairdesign.com with the "Schedule Now" button. Salon professionals can visit probeauty.org or call 800.468.2274 for more information regarding classes and advanced education.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- My motivation to quit smoking
- Local Middle School Youth experience 50 years of fashion
- Local tween honored as finalist in national Future She-E-O contest