The Menomonee Falls High School Boys and Girls Rugby Teams are hosting an informational meeting on Monday, February 4th at 3:30pm in the Menomonee Falls High School Cafeteria. This meeting will feature a sport overview, practice and game schedules, and a review of player paperwork and fees.
What is rugby? rugby is a full contact team sport that is the fore-runner of American tackle football. The game is unique in that it features no forward passes, no blocking, or no downs. Any player in possession of the ball can run, pass, or kick it at any time.
The Menomonee Falls Rugby Football Club was formed in 2008 and fields both boys and girls high school teams and a youth summer flag program. Players do not need to attend Menomonee Falls High School in order to join. We encourage players of all sport backgrounds to give rugby a try.
For more information, please contact Coach Zeroth at 262-255-8460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses