The Menomonee Falls High School Boys and Girls Rugby Teams are hosting an informational meeting on Monday, February 4th at 3:30pm in the Menomonee Falls High School Cafeteria. This meeting will feature a sport overview, practice and game schedules, and a review of player paperwork and fees.
What is rugby? rugby is a full contact team sport that is the fore-runner of American tackle football. The game is unique in that it features no forward passes, no blocking, or no downs. Any player in possession of the ball can run, pass, or kick it at any time.
The Menomonee Falls Rugby Football Club was formed in 2008 and fields both boys and girls high school teams and a youth summer flag program. Players do not need to attend Menomonee Falls High School in order to join. We encourage players of all sport backgrounds to give rugby a try.
For more information, please contact Coach Zeroth at 262-255-8460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"