Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation to give away $9,000 in grants - 2013 grant application cycle open.
The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2013 grant application cycle. The GMFF supports non-profit organizations that improve the quality of life in the Menomonee Falls Area. As part of this application cycle, we will be awarding $9,000. This will be comprised of two $2,000 grants, and five $1,000 grants. Interested non-profit organizations can visit our “Grants” page at www.fallsfoundation.org.
Please share this information with nonprofit organizations you may be affiliated with. We are proud to have the ability to award these grants, and want to ensure that every qualifying organization that is interested in applying has the opportunity to do so.
For more information on the GMFF and our activities in the community, please visit www.fallsfoundation.org
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake