Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation to give away $9,000 in grants - 2013 grant application cycle open.
The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2013 grant application cycle. The GMFF supports non-profit organizations that improve the quality of life in the Menomonee Falls Area. As part of this application cycle, we will be awarding $9,000. This will be comprised of two $2,000 grants, and five $1,000 grants. Interested non-profit organizations can visit our “Grants” page at www.fallsfoundation.org.
Please share this information with nonprofit organizations you may be affiliated with. We are proud to have the ability to award these grants, and want to ensure that every qualifying organization that is interested in applying has the opportunity to do so.
For more information on the GMFF and our activities in the community, please visit www.fallsfoundation.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Black History Month, Celebrate Smokers Quitting and Becoming a Part of History
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Awards over $15,000 in Mini-grants
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff