Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation to give away $9,000 in grants - 2013 grant application cycle open.
The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2013 grant application cycle. The GMFF supports non-profit organizations that improve the quality of life in the Menomonee Falls Area. As part of this application cycle, we will be awarding $9,000. This will be comprised of two $2,000 grants, and five $1,000 grants. Interested non-profit organizations can visit our “Grants” page at www.fallsfoundation.org.
Please share this information with nonprofit organizations you may be affiliated with. We are proud to have the ability to award these grants, and want to ensure that every qualifying organization that is interested in applying has the opportunity to do so.
For more information on the GMFF and our activities in the community, please visit www.fallsfoundation.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Art & Craft Fair at Milwaukee Lutheran HS November 8
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Judy Schachner book launch in Mequon
- Volunteers Needed for American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Milwaukee/North Shore
- Concordia University Celebrates Homecoming Week Oct. 27 - Nov. 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Share Advice on Responding After Disaster Strikes
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays