January 3, 2013…Bank Mutual is pleased to announce the hiring of Marie A. Angelier as
Assistant Vice President/Bank Office Manager for its Mequon office located at 11249 N. Port Washington Rd. Marie will be responsible for overall operations and sales at this location.
Prior to Bank Mutual, Marie was an Assistant Bank Office Manager at another financial company. She has worked in banking for 20 years and holds a Bachelor’s Degree from UW-Milwaukee.
Bank Mutual Corporation (NASDAQ: BKMU) is the fourth largest banking institution headquartered in the state of Wisconsin, with assets at September 30, 2012 of $2.5 billion. Its subsidiary bank, Bank Mutual, operates 75 offices in the state of Wisconsin and one office in Minnesota.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Abundance of Music and Dance
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey (safely)
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- JBF Holiday Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville
- Milwaukee Concert Band: Ringing in the Christmas Season