January 3, 2013…Bank Mutual is pleased to announce the hiring of Marie A. Angelier as
Assistant Vice President/Bank Office Manager for its Mequon office located at 11249 N. Port Washington Rd. Marie will be responsible for overall operations and sales at this location.
Prior to Bank Mutual, Marie was an Assistant Bank Office Manager at another financial company. She has worked in banking for 20 years and holds a Bachelor’s Degree from UW-Milwaukee.
Bank Mutual Corporation (NASDAQ: BKMU) is the fourth largest banking institution headquartered in the state of Wisconsin, with assets at September 30, 2012 of $2.5 billion. Its subsidiary bank, Bank Mutual, operates 75 offices in the state of Wisconsin and one office in Minnesota.
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps