January 3, 2013…Bank Mutual is pleased to announce the hiring of Marie A. Angelier as
Assistant Vice President/Bank Office Manager for its Mequon office located at 11249 N. Port Washington Rd. Marie will be responsible for overall operations and sales at this location.
Prior to Bank Mutual, Marie was an Assistant Bank Office Manager at another financial company. She has worked in banking for 20 years and holds a Bachelor’s Degree from UW-Milwaukee.
Bank Mutual Corporation (NASDAQ: BKMU) is the fourth largest banking institution headquartered in the state of Wisconsin, with assets at September 30, 2012 of $2.5 billion. Its subsidiary bank, Bank Mutual, operates 75 offices in the state of Wisconsin and one office in Minnesota.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13