Heartland Hospice is currently looking for caring and dedicated volunteers to support our mission of providing quality care to patients in Southeast Wisconsin.
Make someone’s day by offering the gift of your smile and friendship to those who have a limited life expectancy. Sometimes it’s the simple gestures like holding a hand, giving a hug or just being present that can show a patient that another person cares.
Volunteer Information Session
Date: Thurs. Nov. 15th
Time: 12-1:30pm- Drop in anytime
Location: Cedarburg Police Department
W75 N444 Wauwatosa Rd.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
For more information, please contact Danielle Fischer 414-944-2048
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps