C.H. Coakley announced the dates for its fourth annual Dinner on the Mayflower, a citywide food drive that involves the moving and logistics capabilities of the company, including its Mayflower moving division. Dinner on the Mayflower benefits Hunger Task Force’s Food for Families program.
This is the food drive for companies that have no time to organize food drives. Participating in Dinner on the Mayflower is practically effortless. It allows area businesses to collect food at their location without having to coordinate any sort of pickup or delivery of collection barrel, says Michael Coakley, managing partner of C.H. Coakley. C.H. Coakley challenges Milwaukee-area companies to participate in the effort by placing a food barrel in their establishment and encouraging donations from employees and/or customers.
Participation is easy.
Contact Lazelle Thomas-Conners, event coordinator at 414-372-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org by next Friday, Oct. 19, to let her know you want your business to be involved.
Your food barrel will be delivered Oct. 25.
Encourage employees and clients to bring non-perishable food items and put them in the barrel.
C.H. Coakley will pick up the barrel of donated food in one of its Mayflower trucks Nov. 15.
“The goal of Dinner on the Mayflower is simple: help fewer families in Milwaukee wake up hungry,” says Coakley. “We make this food drive fun and practically effortless for participating companies. Every business ought to be involved with this.”
About Hunger Task Force
Hunger Task Force is an anti-hunger organization that believes every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. Hunger Task Force works to prevent hunger and malnutrition by providing free food to people in need today and by promoting social policies to achieve food security tomorrow. For more information, visit www.HungerTaskForce.org or contact Dana Hartenstein at (414) 588-1131.
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Helen Farnsworth Mears Art Contest Local Winners Announced!
- CONGRATULATIONS TO WOMAN’S SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check