MEQUON, WIS. (August 27, 2012) – Real estate agents Stephanie Bennett, Julie Kassens and Robert Richter have recently joined the Mequon office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. The announcement was made by Judy Hearst, regional vice president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
Both Bennett and Richter are experienced agents, while Kassens is beginning her real estate career with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. They look forward to joining the Mequon office team and are excited to utilize Coldwell Banker’s unmatched tools and technology while working to help buyers and sellers with all their real estate needs.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, a leading residential real estate brokerage company serving Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana, Southeast Wisconsin and Southwest Michigan, operates 58 offices with more than 3,800 sales associates. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage offices. For more information please visit www.coldwellbankeronline.com.
# # #
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps