MEQUON, WIS. (August 27, 2012) – Real estate agents Stephanie Bennett, Julie Kassens and Robert Richter have recently joined the Mequon office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. The announcement was made by Judy Hearst, regional vice president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
Both Bennett and Richter are experienced agents, while Kassens is beginning her real estate career with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. They look forward to joining the Mequon office team and are excited to utilize Coldwell Banker’s unmatched tools and technology while working to help buyers and sellers with all their real estate needs.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, a leading residential real estate brokerage company serving Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana, Southeast Wisconsin and Southwest Michigan, operates 58 offices with more than 3,800 sales associates. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage offices. For more information please visit www.coldwellbankeronline.com.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17