MEQUON, WIS. (August 27, 2012) – Real estate agents Stephanie Bennett, Julie Kassens and Robert Richter have recently joined the Mequon office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. The announcement was made by Judy Hearst, regional vice president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
Both Bennett and Richter are experienced agents, while Kassens is beginning her real estate career with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. They look forward to joining the Mequon office team and are excited to utilize Coldwell Banker’s unmatched tools and technology while working to help buyers and sellers with all their real estate needs.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, a leading residential real estate brokerage company serving Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana, Southeast Wisconsin and Southwest Michigan, operates 58 offices with more than 3,800 sales associates. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage offices. For more information please visit www.coldwellbankeronline.com.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- Milwaukee Lutheran's Bel Canto Choir Presents Riverdance Musical Selections Dec. 14-15
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Santa Visits Granville in Milwaukee on December 14
- Celebrate the Season with Rite-Hite Family YMCA Santa’s Workshop Event