MEQUON, WIS. (August 27, 2012) – Real estate agents Stephanie Bennett, Julie Kassens and Robert Richter have recently joined the Mequon office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. The announcement was made by Judy Hearst, regional vice president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
Both Bennett and Richter are experienced agents, while Kassens is beginning her real estate career with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. They look forward to joining the Mequon office team and are excited to utilize Coldwell Banker’s unmatched tools and technology while working to help buyers and sellers with all their real estate needs.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, a leading residential real estate brokerage company serving Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana, Southeast Wisconsin and Southwest Michigan, operates 58 offices with more than 3,800 sales associates. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage offices. For more information please visit www.coldwellbankeronline.com.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee Montessori School Announces Annual Gala Fundraising Event
- BD Juniors to Host Candidate Public Forum
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- The Arboretum Hosts "Moving Forward: A Senior's Guide to Home Selling and Housing Options"
- Polynesian Cultural Entertainment – Free Library Program
- BDCRG Candidate Forum