Milwaukee County Board Chairwoman Marina Dimitrijevic is pleased to announce that her fourth “Chat with the Chair” will be held next month in Brown Deer. Residents are invited to meet the Chairwoman, ask questions about County government, and explore ways for Brown Deer and Milwaukee County to work together.
“We are making a sincere effort to unify Milwaukee County. A key part of this effort is holding listening sessions in all 19 cities and villages in Milwaukee County,” said Chairwoman Dimitrijevic, who is riding the bus to each Chat with the Chair. “I thank Brown Deer Village President Carl Krueger for hosting this event and opening up his Village Board chambers to us.”
Chat with the Chair – Brown Deer
Monday, July 23, 2012, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Brown Deer Village Hall, Village Board Chambers
4800 West Green Brook Drive
“I am delighted to welcome Chairwoman Dimitrijevic to the North Shore and hope to see many residents at the Chat with the Chair in Brown Deer,” said Supervisor Theodore Lipscomb, Sr. “This is a prime opportunity to hear directly from the Chairwoman, ask questions, and share your opinion on County government.”
“Brown Deer is a key community in the North Shore of Milwaukee County, and I’m excited to visit this area for my fourth Chat with the Chair,” Chairwoman Dimitrijevic added. “The fifth Chat with the Chair will be announced soon.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer-Granville High School Athletic Hall of Fame
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- American Family Agent earns American Star Excellence
- The 4 C's of Crystals: PART 2
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- De-clutter Today for a Carefree Tomorrow
- St. Charles Youth & Family Services Opens resale store with a cause
- NMSBank Announces New President & CEO
- Granville-Brown Deer Chamber to Host Porch Party on May 31
- Unitarian Church hosts programs on food ethics/sustainability