Mike Coakley, managing partner of C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc. was recently named a Bravo! Entrepreneur Award winner.
The Bravo! Entrepreneur Awards honor bold and dynamic company leaders in southeast Wisconsin. To be considered for the awards, business leaders need to demonstrate the best traits of entrepreneurship, including a willingness to take risk, drive, perseverance and innovation. Companies must be based in Wisconsin and have a physical presence in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, Sheboygan, Racine, Walworth or Kenosha County.
“I am honored to be one of only nine Bravo! Entrepreneur Award recipients in Milwaukee this year,” says Coakley. “I love this city, what I do here and the people I work with. To win this award is icing on the cake.”
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Downsizing? Let's Get Started!
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Granville BID Announces Sept. 20 Inaugural Car, Truck and Bike Spectacular on North 76th Street
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Strong connection exists between substance abuse, mental health issues and tobacco use among youth