Mike Coakley, managing partner of C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc. was recently named a Bravo! Entrepreneur Award winner.
The Bravo! Entrepreneur Awards honor bold and dynamic company leaders in southeast Wisconsin. To be considered for the awards, business leaders need to demonstrate the best traits of entrepreneurship, including a willingness to take risk, drive, perseverance and innovation. Companies must be based in Wisconsin and have a physical presence in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, Sheboygan, Racine, Walworth or Kenosha County.
“I am honored to be one of only nine Bravo! Entrepreneur Award recipients in Milwaukee this year,” says Coakley. “I love this city, what I do here and the people I work with. To win this award is icing on the cake.”
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- My motivation to quit smoking
- Local Middle School Youth experience 50 years of fashion
- Local tween honored as finalist in national Future She-E-O contest