Recent national rankings for online MBA programs by MBAOnline.com places Concordia University Wisconsin’s (CUW) program at #32 in the nation.
Rankings are based on such things as affordability, design and efficiency of the program, flexibility, how long it takes to complete the program, graduation rates, academic excellence, and availability of university and alumni resources for students.
Dr. David Borst, dean of the School of Business Administration at CUW, is pleased with the top 100 ranking but admits there is still more to accomplish. “I am not resting on our laurels. We are already working to do even better.”
CUW’s online MBA program is designed for working professionals who want to work in an independent E-Learning environment. The program prepares students to meet today’s administrative and ethical challenges, developing the knowledge professionals require. While it’s designed for those in business professions, it can be rapidly adapted for engineering, health, non-profit, religious, and other fields.
For more information on CUW’s MBA program, visit https://www.cuw.edu/Graduate/offcampus/mba.html.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Black History Month, Celebrate Smokers Quitting and Becoming a Part of History
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Awards over $15,000 in Mini-grants
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff