Recent national rankings for online MBA programs by MBAOnline.com places Concordia University Wisconsin’s (CUW) program at #32 in the nation.
Rankings are based on such things as affordability, design and efficiency of the program, flexibility, how long it takes to complete the program, graduation rates, academic excellence, and availability of university and alumni resources for students.
Dr. David Borst, dean of the School of Business Administration at CUW, is pleased with the top 100 ranking but admits there is still more to accomplish. “I am not resting on our laurels. We are already working to do even better.”
CUW’s online MBA program is designed for working professionals who want to work in an independent E-Learning environment. The program prepares students to meet today’s administrative and ethical challenges, developing the knowledge professionals require. While it’s designed for those in business professions, it can be rapidly adapted for engineering, health, non-profit, religious, and other fields.
For more information on CUW’s MBA program, visit https://www.cuw.edu/Graduate/offcampus/mba.html.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake