Recent national rankings for online MBA programs by MBAOnline.com places Concordia University Wisconsin’s (CUW) program at #32 in the nation.
Rankings are based on such things as affordability, design and efficiency of the program, flexibility, how long it takes to complete the program, graduation rates, academic excellence, and availability of university and alumni resources for students.
Dr. David Borst, dean of the School of Business Administration at CUW, is pleased with the top 100 ranking but admits there is still more to accomplish. “I am not resting on our laurels. We are already working to do even better.”
CUW’s online MBA program is designed for working professionals who want to work in an independent E-Learning environment. The program prepares students to meet today’s administrative and ethical challenges, developing the knowledge professionals require. While it’s designed for those in business professions, it can be rapidly adapted for engineering, health, non-profit, religious, and other fields.
For more information on CUW’s MBA program, visit https://www.cuw.edu/Graduate/offcampus/mba.html.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Abundance of Music and Dance
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey (safely)
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- JBF Holiday Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville