Recent national rankings for online MBA programs by MBAOnline.com places Concordia University Wisconsin’s (CUW) program at #32 in the nation.
Rankings are based on such things as affordability, design and efficiency of the program, flexibility, how long it takes to complete the program, graduation rates, academic excellence, and availability of university and alumni resources for students.
Dr. David Borst, dean of the School of Business Administration at CUW, is pleased with the top 100 ranking but admits there is still more to accomplish. “I am not resting on our laurels. We are already working to do even better.”
CUW’s online MBA program is designed for working professionals who want to work in an independent E-Learning environment. The program prepares students to meet today’s administrative and ethical challenges, developing the knowledge professionals require. While it’s designed for those in business professions, it can be rapidly adapted for engineering, health, non-profit, religious, and other fields.
For more information on CUW’s MBA program, visit https://www.cuw.edu/Graduate/offcampus/mba.html.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Career Fitness Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Mequon Campus in July and August
- Brown Deer Alumnus Releases New Book in Chicago
- Test-Drive a New Ford to Support Nicolet High School's Athletic Booster Club
- Friends Book Sale