Congratulations to, Menomonee Falls High School art student, Alli Ewald. In February, Ewald earned state recognition (a Gold Key) for her photograph, Pedaling in Europe, at the 2012 Wisconsin Scholastic Art Competition at the Milwaukee Art Museum. This photography piece traveled to the youth art competition in New York and has been honored with National recognition. Along with this tremendous achievement, Ewald has been invited to attend the awards ceremony at the world-famous Carnegie Hall and to participate in several showcase events at Parsons, The New School for Design in New York City. Along with Ewald’s piece, Menomonee Falls High School art department was honored with 8 out of 52 submitted art pieces to compete at the national level in New York, NY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art of Wellness Chiropractic's Annual Holiday Food Drive
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- Milwaukee Lutheran's Bel Canto Choir Presents Riverdance Musical Selections Dec. 14-15
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Santa Visits Granville in Milwaukee on December 14