Congratulations to, Menomonee Falls High School art student, Alli Ewald. In February, Ewald earned state recognition (a Gold Key) for her photograph, Pedaling in Europe, at the 2012 Wisconsin Scholastic Art Competition at the Milwaukee Art Museum. This photography piece traveled to the youth art competition in New York and has been honored with National recognition. Along with this tremendous achievement, Ewald has been invited to attend the awards ceremony at the world-famous Carnegie Hall and to participate in several showcase events at Parsons, The New School for Design in New York City. Along with Ewald’s piece, Menomonee Falls High School art department was honored with 8 out of 52 submitted art pieces to compete at the national level in New York, NY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cupid’s Arrow Points to Transparency: A thing or two to learn from wealthy couples
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach