Congratulations to, Menomonee Falls High School art student, Alli Ewald. In February, Ewald earned state recognition (a Gold Key) for her photograph, Pedaling in Europe, at the 2012 Wisconsin Scholastic Art Competition at the Milwaukee Art Museum. This photography piece traveled to the youth art competition in New York and has been honored with National recognition. Along with this tremendous achievement, Ewald has been invited to attend the awards ceremony at the world-famous Carnegie Hall and to participate in several showcase events at Parsons, The New School for Design in New York City. Along with Ewald’s piece, Menomonee Falls High School art department was honored with 8 out of 52 submitted art pieces to compete at the national level in New York, NY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary
- BDCRG - Candidate Forum
- Woman's Scholarship Available
- Flat Rate Home Services Urges Consumers To Be Aware Of Space Heater Dangers