Congratulations to, Menomonee Falls High School art student, Alli Ewald. In February, Ewald earned state recognition (a Gold Key) for her photograph, Pedaling in Europe, at the 2012 Wisconsin Scholastic Art Competition at the Milwaukee Art Museum. This photography piece traveled to the youth art competition in New York and has been honored with National recognition. Along with this tremendous achievement, Ewald has been invited to attend the awards ceremony at the world-famous Carnegie Hall and to participate in several showcase events at Parsons, The New School for Design in New York City. Along with Ewald’s piece, Menomonee Falls High School art department was honored with 8 out of 52 submitted art pieces to compete at the national level in New York, NY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13