Congratulations to, Menomonee Falls High School art student, Alli Ewald. In February, Ewald earned state recognition (a Gold Key) for her photograph, Pedaling in Europe, at the 2012 Wisconsin Scholastic Art Competition at the Milwaukee Art Museum. This photography piece traveled to the youth art competition in New York and has been honored with National recognition. Along with this tremendous achievement, Ewald has been invited to attend the awards ceremony at the world-famous Carnegie Hall and to participate in several showcase events at Parsons, The New School for Design in New York City. Along with Ewald’s piece, Menomonee Falls High School art department was honored with 8 out of 52 submitted art pieces to compete at the national level in New York, NY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Evans Scholars Foundation Awards Full Housing and Tuition Scholarships to 12 Wisconsin Caddies