Register now for Walk MS in Menomonee Falls on April 28, 2012. The walk will begin at the Menomonee Falls High School - check in is at 9 am and the walk will start at 10am.
In addition to raising awareness of multiple sclerosis, Walk MS events are one of the primary ways of raising funds that help drive research for a cure and assist thos affected by the disease.
Register Now at http://walkwig.nationalmssociety.org
Like us on Facebook!! keyword: Walk MS Menomonee Falls
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"