Register now for Walk MS in Menomonee Falls on April 28, 2012. The walk will begin at the Menomonee Falls High School - check in is at 9 am and the walk will start at 10am.
In addition to raising awareness of multiple sclerosis, Walk MS events are one of the primary ways of raising funds that help drive research for a cure and assist thos affected by the disease.
Register Now at http://walkwig.nationalmssociety.org
Like us on Facebook!! keyword: Walk MS Menomonee Falls
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Mortara Hires Margaret Mucha
- Brown Deer's Night Out for Justice Promotes Safe Community
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Mad Science of Milwaukee at the Brown Deer Library!
- Annual Cruisin-4-Kids Motorcycle Ride this Saturday!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser