Register now for Walk MS in Menomonee Falls on April 28, 2012. The walk will begin at the Menomonee Falls High School - check in is at 9 am and the walk will start at 10am.
In addition to raising awareness of multiple sclerosis, Walk MS events are one of the primary ways of raising funds that help drive research for a cure and assist thos affected by the disease.
Register Now at http://walkwig.nationalmssociety.org
Like us on Facebook!! keyword: Walk MS Menomonee Falls
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DON'T MISS! COMMUNITY FALL RUMMAGE- SUNDAY, September 28th (10-2) BD Elementary School Gym
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Teen Applauds School’s E-Cigarette Policy
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th