Register now for Walk MS in Menomonee Falls on April 28, 2012. The walk will begin at the Menomonee Falls High School - check in is at 9 am and the walk will start at 10am.
In addition to raising awareness of multiple sclerosis, Walk MS events are one of the primary ways of raising funds that help drive research for a cure and assist thos affected by the disease.
Register Now at http://walkwig.nationalmssociety.org
Like us on Facebook!! keyword: Walk MS Menomonee Falls
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps