Looking for a place your family can go to escape the cold weather and play free, fun, interactive games including dodgeball, relay races, and so much more? Look no further than the Rite-Hite Family YMCA this winter.
Passport to Play, offered every Friday at 6-7:30 p.m. at the Rite-Hite Family YMCA, located at 9250 N. Green Bay Rd. in Brown Deer, is designed to keep kids and families moving – and it’s free and open to everyone.
Passport to Play is brought to the community by the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee (the Y), and is made possible through the generous support of the Northwestern Mutual Foundation.
Local families are encouraged to take part in this opportunity to gather together at the Y right in their community and participate in activities that reinforce the power of play.
Passport to Play plays an important role in reintroducing regular play as an effective model for increasing physical activities among modern families. The program is designated to support the development of family play time, and encourage good health through physical activity while strengthening families and creating community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save the Date! (Sunday, April 26) – BD Annual Early Bird Community Rummage Sale!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- 6 Break-in within 2 blocks over the last week. Not a cop in sight
- Village of Brown Deer To Roll Out The Barrels This Summer
- Campus Notes