Looking for a place your family can go to escape the cold weather and play free, fun, interactive games including dodgeball, relay races, and so much more? Look no further than the Rite-Hite Family YMCA this winter.
Passport to Play, offered every Friday at 6-7:30 p.m. at the Rite-Hite Family YMCA, located at 9250 N. Green Bay Rd. in Brown Deer, is designed to keep kids and families moving – and it’s free and open to everyone.
Passport to Play is brought to the community by the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee (the Y), and is made possible through the generous support of the Northwestern Mutual Foundation.
Local families are encouraged to take part in this opportunity to gather together at the Y right in their community and participate in activities that reinforce the power of play.
Passport to Play plays an important role in reintroducing regular play as an effective model for increasing physical activities among modern families. The program is designated to support the development of family play time, and encourage good health through physical activity while strengthening families and creating community.
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps