Looking for a place your family can go to escape the cold weather and play free, fun, interactive games including dodgeball, relay races, and so much more? Look no further than the Rite-Hite Family YMCA this winter.
Passport to Play, offered every Friday at 6-7:30 p.m. at the Rite-Hite Family YMCA, located at 9250 N. Green Bay Rd. in Brown Deer, is designed to keep kids and families moving – and it’s free and open to everyone.
Passport to Play is brought to the community by the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee (the Y), and is made possible through the generous support of the Northwestern Mutual Foundation.
Local families are encouraged to take part in this opportunity to gather together at the Y right in their community and participate in activities that reinforce the power of play.
Passport to Play plays an important role in reintroducing regular play as an effective model for increasing physical activities among modern families. The program is designated to support the development of family play time, and encourage good health through physical activity while strengthening families and creating community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NORTH SHORE CARSTAR TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- Pint Size Polkas at the Brown Deer Library!
- Brown Deer Girls Youth Basketball
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Brown Deer Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Taste of Mequon
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Cell phones and 911.
- Falls Youth Art on Display at MF Froedert Medical Clinic