Looking for a place your family can go to escape the cold weather and play free, fun, interactive games including dodgeball, relay races, and so much more? Look no further than the Rite-Hite Family YMCA this winter.
Passport to Play, offered every Friday at 6-7:30 p.m. at the Rite-Hite Family YMCA, located at 9250 N. Green Bay Rd. in Brown Deer, is designed to keep kids and families moving – and it’s free and open to everyone.
Passport to Play is brought to the community by the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee (the Y), and is made possible through the generous support of the Northwestern Mutual Foundation.
Local families are encouraged to take part in this opportunity to gather together at the Y right in their community and participate in activities that reinforce the power of play.
Passport to Play plays an important role in reintroducing regular play as an effective model for increasing physical activities among modern families. The program is designated to support the development of family play time, and encourage good health through physical activity while strengthening families and creating community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach
- Fun Fair is Coming to Brown Deer!
- Area’s Best Remodelers Honored during Milwaukee NARI’s Prestigious Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- SAVE THE DATE! - February 27, 2016 – Get Ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll those Dice!