Shorewood Flea Market Seeks Vendors
Vendors are being sought for the 8th Annual Shorewood Community Flea Market. It will be held Saturday, May 19, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., at the Shorewood Village Center in the lower level of the Shorewood Library, 3920 N. Murray Avenue.
Vendors rent an 8-foot table for $20.00 to display their sale items. The Shorewood Senior Resource Center will be responsible for publicity, including lawn signs, posters and a classified ad in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Toys, household items, comic books, craft items, plants and collectibles have been sold at previous flea markets. No used clothing, food or food products will be accepted for sale. For more information and to rent a table, prospective vendors should contact Elizabeth Price, Director of the Shorewood Senior Resource Center, at (414) 847-2727.
CONTACT PERSON: Elizabeth Price, Shorewood Senior Resource Center,
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville