Shorewood Flea Market Seeks Vendors
Vendors are being sought for the 8th Annual Shorewood Community Flea Market. It will be held Saturday, May 19, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., at the Shorewood Village Center in the lower level of the Shorewood Library, 3920 N. Murray Avenue.
Vendors rent an 8-foot table for $20.00 to display their sale items. The Shorewood Senior Resource Center will be responsible for publicity, including lawn signs, posters and a classified ad in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Toys, household items, comic books, craft items, plants and collectibles have been sold at previous flea markets. No used clothing, food or food products will be accepted for sale. For more information and to rent a table, prospective vendors should contact Elizabeth Price, Director of the Shorewood Senior Resource Center, at (414) 847-2727.
CONTACT PERSON: Elizabeth Price, Shorewood Senior Resource Center,
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses