The U11 Menomonee Falls Jr. Indians baseball team will hold a bowling fundraiser on Sunday, March 4, 2012, at Krueger's Entertainment Center N87 W16471 Appleton Ave., Menomonee Falls, WI. The event will start at 11am and run through 5pm, with all proceeds raised helping to fund the teams' participation in a national tournament held in Cooperstown, NY in July 2013.
The event will feature bowling for just $10 per person for a 90 minute session, food, beverages, silent auction items, raffle baskets and other prizes.
Advance registration for bowling is required. Please contact Kim Mir at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
The Junior Indians baseball program provides opportunities for the youth of the Menomonee Falls School District to develop their baseball skills in a competitive environment. The organization fields teams in the 3rd through 8th grade divisions in the Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League. We are a feeder program for the High School team and are recognized by the state of Wisconsin as a non-profit entity. The Jr Indians appreciate the support provided by the local community and its members actively participate in a variety of community events.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Brown Deer Girls Basketball Club - Parents Meeting
- Izayah Briggs will appear in Milwaukee Rep's The Color Purple
- Russ Darrow Group Opens Mazda Dealership in Milwaukee