The U11 Menomonee Falls Jr. Indians baseball team will hold a bowling fundraiser on Sunday, March 4, 2012, at Krueger's Entertainment Center N87 W16471 Appleton Ave., Menomonee Falls, WI. The event will start at 11am and run through 5pm, with all proceeds raised helping to fund the teams' participation in a national tournament held in Cooperstown, NY in July 2013.
The event will feature bowling for just $10 per person for a 90 minute session, food, beverages, silent auction items, raffle baskets and other prizes.
Advance registration for bowling is required. Please contact Kim Mir at email@example.com for reservations.
The Junior Indians baseball program provides opportunities for the youth of the Menomonee Falls School District to develop their baseball skills in a competitive environment. The organization fields teams in the 3rd through 8th grade divisions in the Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League. We are a feeder program for the High School team and are recognized by the state of Wisconsin as a non-profit entity. The Jr Indians appreciate the support provided by the local community and its members actively participate in a variety of community events.
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps