EVEREST COLLEGE MILWAUKEE CELEBRATES FIRST GRADUATING CLASS
Everest COLLEGE Milwaukee celebrates first graduating class
One Hundred Fifty-Four Students Become First Graduates of Milwaukee Campus
MILWAUKEE – Everest College in Milwaukee celebrated the campus’s first graduating class since opening last year in a ceremony held on Friday, October 21, at the Pabst Theatre in Milwaukee. One hundred fifty-four students graduated, earning diplomas for a variety of programs, including Massage Therapy, Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Billing and Coding, Pharmacy Technician and Medical Administrative Assistant.
“We are proud to celebrate the accomplishments of Everest College’s first Milwaukee class,” said Mark Sullivan, campus president. “We know this group will flourish as they embark upon the next chapter of their lives, armed with the skills learned to start their new careers.”
Cassandra McShepard, host of FOX6’s morning show Real Milwaukee addressed the graduates as guest speaker. In her remarks, she reminded graduates, “If you can conceive it, you CAN achieve it”.
Everest College in Milwaukee began offering a variety of diploma programs in fall 2010. These programs include Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapy and Medical Insurance Billing and Coding and Pharmacy Technician. The campus features interactive classroom technology such as Wi-Fi, laptops and SMART boards, as well as dental and medical labs, a massage therapy studio, a pharmacy, computer labs, a library and more.
For more information, please contact Marta Fieweger at (414) 390-5500 or visit www.everest.edu.
About Everest College Milwaukee
Everest provides short-term diploma programs allowing students to receive concentrated training in a particular field, in a short time span. The average program lasts eight to 10 months, making higher education and job training accessible to more adult students. For more information, visitwww.everest.edu. For information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.everest.edu/disclosures.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Honors Ethics That Build Trust
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 24th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Nicolet High School Students' Artwork On Display In Third Ward
- Goodwill Industries teams up with Steinhafels for 2nd Annual Bedroom Trade-In Event!!
- 3rd Annual Edible Book Festival at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- Breadsmith Named To 2016 List of “Top Ten Emerging Brands”