EVEREST COLLEGE MILWAUKEE CELEBRATES FIRST GRADUATING CLASS
Everest COLLEGE Milwaukee celebrates first graduating class
One Hundred Fifty-Four Students Become First Graduates of Milwaukee Campus
MILWAUKEE – Everest College in Milwaukee celebrated the campus’s first graduating class since opening last year in a ceremony held on Friday, October 21, at the Pabst Theatre in Milwaukee. One hundred fifty-four students graduated, earning diplomas for a variety of programs, including Massage Therapy, Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Billing and Coding, Pharmacy Technician and Medical Administrative Assistant.
“We are proud to celebrate the accomplishments of Everest College’s first Milwaukee class,” said Mark Sullivan, campus president. “We know this group will flourish as they embark upon the next chapter of their lives, armed with the skills learned to start their new careers.”
Cassandra McShepard, host of FOX6’s morning show Real Milwaukee addressed the graduates as guest speaker. In her remarks, she reminded graduates, “If you can conceive it, you CAN achieve it”.
Everest College in Milwaukee began offering a variety of diploma programs in fall 2010. These programs include Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapy and Medical Insurance Billing and Coding and Pharmacy Technician. The campus features interactive classroom technology such as Wi-Fi, laptops and SMART boards, as well as dental and medical labs, a massage therapy studio, a pharmacy, computer labs, a library and more.
For more information, please contact Marta Fieweger at (414) 390-5500 or visit www.everest.edu.
About Everest College Milwaukee
Everest provides short-term diploma programs allowing students to receive concentrated training in a particular field, in a short time span. The average program lasts eight to 10 months, making higher education and job training accessible to more adult students. For more information, visitwww.everest.edu. For information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.everest.edu/disclosures.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Evans Scholars Foundation Awards Full Housing and Tuition Scholarships to 12 Wisconsin Caddies
- EAT & GREET ON THE STREET THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 6