Changes in the Prescription Drug Laws
Tuesday, November 8
1:00 – 2:00 pm
Alice Kowalski from the Milwaukee County Department of Aging will present the changes in the prescription drug laws and how the new laws will affect senior citizens. This event will be presented in the Alexian Brothers Pavilion, located at 9225 N. 76th Street on Tuesday, November 8 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. To make reservations please call 1-800-251-4600 by November 5.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cupid’s Arrow Points to Transparency: A thing or two to learn from wealthy couples
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach