Changes in the Prescription Drug Laws
Tuesday, November 8
1:00 – 2:00 pm
Alice Kowalski from the Milwaukee County Department of Aging will present the changes in the prescription drug laws and how the new laws will affect senior citizens. This event will be presented in the Alexian Brothers Pavilion, located at 9225 N. 76th Street on Tuesday, November 8 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. To make reservations please call 1-800-251-4600 by November 5.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Abundance of Music and Dance
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey (safely)
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- JBF Holiday Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville
- Milwaukee Concert Band: Ringing in the Christmas Season