Changes in the Prescription Drug Laws
Tuesday, November 8
1:00 – 2:00 pm
Alice Kowalski from the Milwaukee County Department of Aging will present the changes in the prescription drug laws and how the new laws will affect senior citizens. This event will be presented in the Alexian Brothers Pavilion, located at 9225 N. 76th Street on Tuesday, November 8 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. To make reservations please call 1-800-251-4600 by November 5.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Downsizing? Let's Get Started!
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Granville BID Announces Sept. 20 Inaugural Car, Truck and Bike Spectacular on North 76th Street
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Strong connection exists between substance abuse, mental health issues and tobacco use among youth