Changes in the Prescription Drug Laws
Tuesday, November 8
1:00 – 2:00 pm
Alice Kowalski from the Milwaukee County Department of Aging will present the changes in the prescription drug laws and how the new laws will affect senior citizens. This event will be presented in the Alexian Brothers Pavilion, located at 9225 N. 76th Street on Tuesday, November 8 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. To make reservations please call 1-800-251-4600 by November 5.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SAVE THE DATE! February 28, 2015 - Get Ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll those Dice!
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Drink and Draw at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award