2011 BROWN DEER COMMUNITY
FALL RUMMAGE SALE
OCTOBER 8, 2011
BROWN DEER JUNIOR WOMANS CLUB
We are looking for donations so start your fall house cleaning early, or just in case you have “leftovers” from your rummage sale that you no longer want to pack up until your next sale.
Donations of unwanted, usable items are being accepted and would be greatly appreciated!
TAX DEDUCTION RECEIPTS WILL BE AVAILABLE
Drop-off dates and times:
OCTOBER 6th 9AM – 8PM
OCTOBER 7th 9AM-6PM
BROWN DEER MIDDLE SCHOOL GYM
For more information contact: Dorothy 414-354-0224, Janet 640-1966, or Carolyn at 414-355-8492
or visit our website at www.browndeerjuniorwomansclub.com
All proceeds benefit Brown Deer Schools and Community Programs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Taste of Mequon
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Cell phones and 911.
- Falls Youth Art on Display at MF Froedert Medical Clinic
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Immediate Need for O Negative Blood Donors
- Annex Wealth Management Named One of the Financial Times Top 300 Financial Advisor Firms in the U.S.
- Open House walk in Botox/Xeomin