2011 BROWN DEER COMMUNITY
FALL RUMMAGE SALE
OCTOBER 8, 2011
BROWN DEER JUNIOR WOMANS CLUB
We are looking for donations so start your fall house cleaning early, or just in case you have “leftovers” from your rummage sale that you no longer want to pack up until your next sale.
Donations of unwanted, usable items are being accepted and would be greatly appreciated!
TAX DEDUCTION RECEIPTS WILL BE AVAILABLE
Drop-off dates and times:
OCTOBER 6th 9AM – 8PM
OCTOBER 7th 9AM-6PM
BROWN DEER MIDDLE SCHOOL GYM
For more information contact: Dorothy 414-354-0224, Janet 640-1966, or Carolyn at 414-355-8492
or visit our website at www.browndeerjuniorwomansclub.com
All proceeds benefit Brown Deer Schools and Community Programs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cupid’s Arrow Points to Transparency: A thing or two to learn from wealthy couples
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach