2011 BROWN DEER COMMUNITY
FALL RUMMAGE SALE
OCTOBER 8, 2011
BROWN DEER JUNIOR WOMANS CLUB
We are looking for donations so start your fall house cleaning early, or just in case you have “leftovers” from your rummage sale that you no longer want to pack up until your next sale.
Donations of unwanted, usable items are being accepted and would be greatly appreciated!
TAX DEDUCTION RECEIPTS WILL BE AVAILABLE
Drop-off dates and times:
OCTOBER 6th 9AM – 8PM
OCTOBER 7th 9AM-6PM
BROWN DEER MIDDLE SCHOOL GYM
For more information contact: Dorothy 414-354-0224, Janet 640-1966, or Carolyn at 414-355-8492
or visit our website at www.browndeerjuniorwomansclub.com
All proceeds benefit Brown Deer Schools and Community Programs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13