2011 BROWN DEER COMMUNITY
FALL RUMMAGE SALE
OCTOBER 8, 2011
BROWN DEER JUNIOR WOMANS CLUB
We are looking for donations so start your fall house cleaning early, or just in case you have “leftovers” from your rummage sale that you no longer want to pack up until your next sale.
Donations of unwanted, usable items are being accepted and would be greatly appreciated!
TAX DEDUCTION RECEIPTS WILL BE AVAILABLE
Drop-off dates and times:
OCTOBER 6th 9AM – 8PM
OCTOBER 7th 9AM-6PM
BROWN DEER MIDDLE SCHOOL GYM
For more information contact: Dorothy 414-354-0224, Janet 640-1966, or Carolyn at 414-355-8492
or visit our website at www.browndeerjuniorwomansclub.com
All proceeds benefit Brown Deer Schools and Community Programs.
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps