2011 BROWN DEER COMMUNITY
FALL RUMMAGE SALE
OCTOBER 8, 2011
BROWN DEER JUNIOR WOMANS CLUB
We are looking for donations so start your fall house cleaning early, or just in case you have “leftovers” from your rummage sale that you no longer want to pack up until your next sale.
Donations of unwanted, usable items are being accepted and would be greatly appreciated!
TAX DEDUCTION RECEIPTS WILL BE AVAILABLE
Drop-off dates and times:
OCTOBER 6th 9AM – 8PM
OCTOBER 7th 9AM-6PM
BROWN DEER MIDDLE SCHOOL GYM
For more information contact: Dorothy 414-354-0224, Janet 640-1966, or Carolyn at 414-355-8492
or visit our website at www.browndeerjuniorwomansclub.com
All proceeds benefit Brown Deer Schools and Community Programs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Awards over $15,000 in Mini-grants
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary
- BDCRG - Candidate Forum
- Woman's Scholarship Available