Glendale, WI – Laurel Oaks senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Conversations with Aging Parents: Reframing your conversations to achieve positive results.” Often times fear and anxiety hold children back from taking the necessary steps to discussing a possible change with their parent or loved one. Or, they are overwhelmed and unsure where to begin the process. Attendees will learn how to address difficult conversations that adult children face when a parent or loved one is no longer safe living alone in their home. This program will provide practical tips to guide them to an honoring conversation and a positive experience.
This free program will be held on Monday, September 26th from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Laurel Oaks, 1700 W. Bender Rd., Glendale. A light supper and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-351-0505 by Thursday, September 22, if interested in attending.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group assisted living community with no endowment fees. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"