Glendale, WI – Laurel Oaks senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Conversations with Aging Parents: Reframing your conversations to achieve positive results.” Often times fear and anxiety hold children back from taking the necessary steps to discussing a possible change with their parent or loved one. Or, they are overwhelmed and unsure where to begin the process. Attendees will learn how to address difficult conversations that adult children face when a parent or loved one is no longer safe living alone in their home. This program will provide practical tips to guide them to an honoring conversation and a positive experience.
This free program will be held on Monday, September 26th from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Laurel Oaks, 1700 W. Bender Rd., Glendale. A light supper and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-351-0505 by Thursday, September 22, if interested in attending.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group assisted living community with no endowment fees. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 800 Volunteers to Produce 175,000 Life Saving Meals
- Annual Pet Blessing
- “RAINBOWS” Program Begins October 21
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- DON'T MISS! COMMUNITY FALL RUMMAGE- SUNDAY, September 28th (10-2) BD Elementary School Gym
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Teen Applauds School’s E-Cigarette Policy
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day