Glendale, WI – Laurel Oaks senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Conversations with Aging Parents: Reframing your conversations to achieve positive results.” Often times fear and anxiety hold children back from taking the necessary steps to discussing a possible change with their parent or loved one. Or, they are overwhelmed and unsure where to begin the process. Attendees will learn how to address difficult conversations that adult children face when a parent or loved one is no longer safe living alone in their home. This program will provide practical tips to guide them to an honoring conversation and a positive experience.
This free program will be held on Monday, September 26th from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Laurel Oaks, 1700 W. Bender Rd., Glendale. A light supper and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-351-0505 by Thursday, September 22, if interested in attending.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group assisted living community with no endowment fees. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- One-Stop Holiday Shopping
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Established to Support District's Schools
- Friends of the Brown Deer Library 27th Annual Auction
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Art & Craft Fair at Milwaukee Lutheran HS November 8
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Judy Schachner book launch in Mequon
- Volunteers Needed for American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Milwaukee/North Shore