Preschool Registration at the Rite Hite Family YMCA is now open!
PRESCHOOL ENRICHMENT Studies have shown that children learn best through play, in YMCA Preschool Enrichment classes, children are given the opportunity to express feelings and ideas through movement and art. From bean bags to parachutes, paint to glitter, your preschooler is guaranteed to have fun while learning many life skills. Parent/child classes begin for children of walking age. Child only classes begin for children at age 2. Call 414-357-2835 for more information about classes like Move with Me, Adventures in Art, Sensational Senses, Tumbling, Gymnastics, and Dance!
KID’S CLUB FOR 2’S, 3’S, AND 4’S The Rite Hite YMCA in Brown Deer is excited to announce that we still have open slots in Kid’s Club, our preschool program for 2’s, 3’s, and 4’s! Kid’s Club is a progressive preschool program which uses age-appropriate activities to help children develop academically, grow socially, master skills, and become comfortable in a classroom setting. We provide experiences that will fuel your child with a love for learning that will carry them through the many school years ahead.
Classes are priced extremely competitively. Please call (414) 357-2835 and talk to Kelly for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Rogers Foundation Collecting Toys and Other Gifts for Patients