Local American Family Insurance Agent Brian Guerin earns
Distinguished Insurance Agency distinction from J.D. Power and Associates
Madison, Wis. July, 2011 – Brian Guerin, an American Family Insurance agent in Brown Deer, WI has been recognized for customer satisfaction excellence under the J.D. Power and Associates Distinguished Insurance Agency Program.SM Guerin joins other American Family agents who have demonstrated the highest level of commitment to outstanding customer service.
Brian Guerin has been an agent for American Family since February 1989, and has qualified for this award for six years. His office is located at 8330 N Teutonia Ave Suite 201 in Brown Deer, WI.
“Industry-leading service is our standard across the board,” said Jack Salzwedel, American Family president. “Almost two-thirds of American Family agents made the commitment to achieving this award, and that speaks volumes about their dedication to our customers.”
The service excellence distinction was determined through an evaluation process conducted by J.D. Power and Associates. The process consists of a customer satisfaction survey which measures customers’ overall experience with their current American Family agent. Agents must meet or exceed the standards measured on a national benchmark established by J.D. Power and Associates’ annual auto and home insurance customer satisfaction studies. Only agencies that perform in the top 20 percent of all insurance agencies nationwide based on customer satisfaction surveys are eligible to become a Distinguished Insurance Agency.
About American Family Insurance
Based in Madison,Wis., American Family Insurance offers auto, homeowners, life, health, commercial and farm/ranch insurance in 19 states. American Family is the nation’s third-largest mutual property/casualty insurance company and 14th-largest property/casualty insurance group.
- GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club Scholarship
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Honors Ethics That Build Trust
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 24th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Nicolet High School Students' Artwork On Display In Third Ward
- Goodwill Industries teams up with Steinhafels for 2nd Annual Bedroom Trade-In Event!!
- 3rd Annual Edible Book Festival at the Whitefish Bay Public Library