Concordia University Wisconsin (CUW), along with the other 19 private colleges and universities in the state, is taking part in Private College Week; July 11 through July 16. The annual event is sponsored by WAICU (Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities) and gives prospective students the opportunity to visit the campus and learn more about CUW and all it has to offer.
During Private College Week, students and family members can take advantage of campus tours; meet with admission counselors; get financial aid and scholarship information; find out about the more than 60 majors offered; and so much more. CUW’s main campus is located on a bluff in Mequon at 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive overlooking Lake Michigan.
“We’re really excited to showcase our campus to prospective students,” said Jeff Frosch, director of admission at CUW. “We hope they come and see the great things Concordia has to offer,” he added.
Tours will take place during Private College Week at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; 10 a.m. on Saturday. Wednesday, July 13 is Visit Day on campus from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. This time is set aside for students and their families to tour campus, get the necessary information, and also meet with faculty members and coaches.
Advanced registration is required for any of the free visits during Private College Week. Go to http://www.cuw.edu/Undergraduate/visitday/index.cfm to register or call, Visit Coordinator, Amy Tavidian, at 262-243-4560. As a special incentive, those who visit during Private College Week will have their application fee waived.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Brown Deer Girls Basketball Club - Parents Meeting
- Izayah Briggs will appear in Milwaukee Rep's The Color Purple
- Russ Darrow Group Opens Mazda Dealership in Milwaukee