American Family Insurance offers free movie tickets to area youths as part of the Kids Rule summer film series
Brown Deer, WI, July 1, 2011 – The popular Marcus Theatres Kids Rule summer film series has been expanded from two days a week to three days, and kids can get free tickets from participating American Family Insurance agents.
American Family Insurance is a sponsor of Kids Rule, which consists of eight family-friendly movies that will be shown at participating Marcus Theatres locations across the Midwest throughout the summer.
The program is a great deal at the theater box office for $2, but participating American Family Insurance agents are making it an even better deal by providing ticket vouchers for free. In our area, the Marcus Theatres location is North Shore Cinemas in Mequon. Free tickets are available from American Family agent Brian Guerin at 8330 N. Teutonia Ave # 201 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Kids Rule films are shown at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings from June 21 through Aug. 11.
July 5-7: Hop
July 12-14: Hoodwinked Too
July 19 – 21: Rio
July 26 – 28 : Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer
August 2 – 4: Mr. Popper’s Penguins
August 9 – 11: Kung Fu Panda 2
For a complete listing of participating American Family agents, visit www.amfam.com/kidsrule
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps