American Family Insurance offers free movie tickets to area youths as part of the Kids Rule summer film series
Brown Deer, WI, July 1, 2011 – The popular Marcus Theatres Kids Rule summer film series has been expanded from two days a week to three days, and kids can get free tickets from participating American Family Insurance agents.
American Family Insurance is a sponsor of Kids Rule, which consists of eight family-friendly movies that will be shown at participating Marcus Theatres locations across the Midwest throughout the summer.
The program is a great deal at the theater box office for $2, but participating American Family Insurance agents are making it an even better deal by providing ticket vouchers for free. In our area, the Marcus Theatres location is North Shore Cinemas in Mequon. Free tickets are available from American Family agent Brian Guerin at 8330 N. Teutonia Ave # 201 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Kids Rule films are shown at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings from June 21 through Aug. 11.
July 5-7: Hop
July 12-14: Hoodwinked Too
July 19 – 21: Rio
July 26 – 28 : Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer
August 2 – 4: Mr. Popper’s Penguins
August 9 – 11: Kung Fu Panda 2
For a complete listing of participating American Family agents, visit www.amfam.com/kidsrule
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Drink and Draw at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Theran Stautz Joins R.A. Smith National as Ecologist, Project Manager
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday