American Family Insurance offers free movie tickets to area youths as part of the Kids Rule summer film series
Brown Deer, WI, July 1, 2011 – The popular Marcus Theatres Kids Rule summer film series has been expanded from two days a week to three days, and kids can get free tickets from participating American Family Insurance agents.
American Family Insurance is a sponsor of Kids Rule, which consists of eight family-friendly movies that will be shown at participating Marcus Theatres locations across the Midwest throughout the summer.
The program is a great deal at the theater box office for $2, but participating American Family Insurance agents are making it an even better deal by providing ticket vouchers for free. In our area, the Marcus Theatres location is North Shore Cinemas in Mequon. Free tickets are available from American Family agent Brian Guerin at 8330 N. Teutonia Ave # 201 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Kids Rule films are shown at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings from June 21 through Aug. 11.
July 5-7: Hop
July 12-14: Hoodwinked Too
July 19 – 21: Rio
July 26 – 28 : Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer
August 2 – 4: Mr. Popper’s Penguins
August 9 – 11: Kung Fu Panda 2
For a complete listing of participating American Family agents, visit www.amfam.com/kidsrule
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake