Historic Landmark Building Offers Step Back in Time for Special Events
Hubbard Park Lodge is pleased to offer a special Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 24 and Mother’s Day Brunch on Sunday, May 8. Enjoy homemade donuts, cheesy hash browns, smoked bacon and sausage, pancakes, fresh fruit, a made-to-order omelet bar, smoked salmon, peel-and-eat shrimp, salads, meat-carving station, and a dessert station. This delicious brunch will be served on both dates from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., and reservations are required.
Nestled in the woods along the Milwaukee River, Hubbard Park Lodge is a charming setting in a historic landmark building. The Lodge is located at 3565 N. Morris Blvd., just four blocks south of Capitol Dr. along the Milwaukee River in Shorewood. Hubbard Park Lodge boasts a rich history of more than 70 years, and takes you back in time with its rustic log-cabin charm and natural wood-burning fireplace. The Lodge was built in the 1930s as a Federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) project initiated by Franklin D. Roosevelt's administration.
Hubbard Park Lodge is also well known for its special events including weddings, anniversary and birthday parties, meetings, business functions, and more. On Friday nights, enjoy Captain Rusty's Fish Fry, a tasty and traditional fish fry with all the trimmings (5-9 p.m.). A delicious family-friendly Lumberjack Brunch is served on Sundays (9 a.m.-2 p.m.) complete with a made-to-order omelette station, homemade donuts, and all your favorite breakfast items.
Bring the whole family to the Hubbard Park Lodge for an unforgettable dining experience. Call 414.332.4207 to make your Easter or Mother's Day brunch reservations. Adults $24.95 per person; children 12 and under $11.95; and free for ages 0-2. Visit www.hubbardlodge.com for more information and the full Easter and Mother's Day brunch menu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- 6 Break-in within 2 blocks over the last week. Not a cop in sight
- Village of Brown Deer To Roll Out The Barrels This Summer
- Campus Notes
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive