MFSC 2011 Summer Swim Clinic
Improve your swimming technique with Head Coach Scott Mueller and MFSC Staff. Scott is a 2004 Olympic Trial qualifier, NCAA All-American, Jr. National Champion, Big 12 Conference Champion and WI state record holder.
Where: Menomonee Falls High School Pool
When: June 13th – July 11th
Who: Beginning and Intermediate Swimmers looking to better their swimming ability in all four strokes, starts, turns and increase their knowledge of the sport. Swimmers must be able to complete one length of front crawl/freestyle or backstroke in order to participate.
Details: There will be four one week sessions. Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday the clinic will be held from 6:30pm - 7:30pm. Each week we will focus on a different stroke and during the last week work on starts and turns. Please note that Monday July 4th there will be no practice.
Cost: $100 for a total of 12, 1 hour sessions, $90 if registration and payment are received by May 15th. There will only be 40 swimmers accepted into the clinic, at a first come first serve basis.
For more information and registration forms please contact Coach Scott Mueller, (262)-347-7107 or email at Scottmilr@yahoo.com. Registration forms can be found on our website www.mfswim.org click the registration tab in the upper right hand corner of the page to access the forms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- My motivation to quit smoking
- Local Middle School Youth experience 50 years of fashion
- Local tween honored as finalist in national Future She-E-O contest