MFSC 2011 Summer Swim Clinic
Improve your swimming technique with Head Coach Scott Mueller and MFSC Staff. Scott is a 2004 Olympic Trial qualifier, NCAA All-American, Jr. National Champion, Big 12 Conference Champion and WI state record holder.
Where: Menomonee Falls High School Pool
When: June 13th – July 11th
Who: Beginning and Intermediate Swimmers looking to better their swimming ability in all four strokes, starts, turns and increase their knowledge of the sport. Swimmers must be able to complete one length of front crawl/freestyle or backstroke in order to participate.
Details: There will be four one week sessions. Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday the clinic will be held from 6:30pm - 7:30pm. Each week we will focus on a different stroke and during the last week work on starts and turns. Please note that Monday July 4th there will be no practice.
Cost: $100 for a total of 12, 1 hour sessions, $90 if registration and payment are received by May 15th. There will only be 40 swimmers accepted into the clinic, at a first come first serve basis.
For more information and registration forms please contact Coach Scott Mueller, (262)-347-7107 or email at Scottmilr@yahoo.com. Registration forms can be found on our website www.mfswim.org click the registration tab in the upper right hand corner of the page to access the forms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Art & Craft Fair at Milwaukee Lutheran HS November 8
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Judy Schachner book launch in Mequon
- Volunteers Needed for American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Milwaukee/North Shore
- Concordia University Celebrates Homecoming Week Oct. 27 - Nov. 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Share Advice on Responding After Disaster Strikes
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays