MFSC 2011 Summer Swim Clinic
Improve your swimming technique with Head Coach Scott Mueller and MFSC Staff. Scott is a 2004 Olympic Trial qualifier, NCAA All-American, Jr. National Champion, Big 12 Conference Champion and WI state record holder.
Where: Menomonee Falls High School Pool
When: June 13th – July 11th
Who: Beginning and Intermediate Swimmers looking to better their swimming ability in all four strokes, starts, turns and increase their knowledge of the sport. Swimmers must be able to complete one length of front crawl/freestyle or backstroke in order to participate.
Details: There will be four one week sessions. Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday the clinic will be held from 6:30pm - 7:30pm. Each week we will focus on a different stroke and during the last week work on starts and turns. Please note that Monday July 4th there will be no practice.
Cost: $100 for a total of 12, 1 hour sessions, $90 if registration and payment are received by May 15th. There will only be 40 swimmers accepted into the clinic, at a first come first serve basis.
For more information and registration forms please contact Coach Scott Mueller, (262)-347-7107 or email at Scottmilr@yahoo.com. Registration forms can be found on our website www.mfswim.org click the registration tab in the upper right hand corner of the page to access the forms.
- GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club Scholarship
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Honors Ethics That Build Trust
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 24th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Nicolet High School Students' Artwork On Display In Third Ward
- Goodwill Industries teams up with Steinhafels for 2nd Annual Bedroom Trade-In Event!!
- 3rd Annual Edible Book Festival at the Whitefish Bay Public Library