MFSC 2011 Summer Swim Clinic
Improve your swimming technique with Head Coach Scott Mueller and MFSC Staff. Scott is a 2004 Olympic Trial qualifier, NCAA All-American, Jr. National Champion, Big 12 Conference Champion and WI state record holder.
Where: Menomonee Falls High School Pool
When: June 13th – July 11th
Who: Beginning and Intermediate Swimmers looking to better their swimming ability in all four strokes, starts, turns and increase their knowledge of the sport. Swimmers must be able to complete one length of front crawl/freestyle or backstroke in order to participate.
Details: There will be four one week sessions. Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday the clinic will be held from 6:30pm - 7:30pm. Each week we will focus on a different stroke and during the last week work on starts and turns. Please note that Monday July 4th there will be no practice.
Cost: $100 for a total of 12, 1 hour sessions, $90 if registration and payment are received by May 15th. There will only be 40 swimmers accepted into the clinic, at a first come first serve basis.
For more information and registration forms please contact Coach Scott Mueller, (262)-347-7107 or email at Scottmilr@yahoo.com. Registration forms can be found on our website www.mfswim.org click the registration tab in the upper right hand corner of the page to access the forms.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Career Fitness Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Mequon Campus in July and August
- Brown Deer Alumnus Releases New Book in Chicago
- Test-Drive a New Ford to Support Nicolet High School's Athletic Booster Club
- Friends Book Sale