GFWC BROWN DEER JUNIOR WOMAN’S CLUB
Invites you to attend the
SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATE PUBLIC FORUM
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
7p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Brown Deer High School – Multicultural Arts Center
8200 N. 60th Street
Come hear the candidates speak about their qualifications
in preparation for an informed vote on April 5th!
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville