GFWC BROWN DEER JUNIOR WOMAN’S CLUB
Invites you to attend the
SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATE PUBLIC FORUM
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
7p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Brown Deer High School – Multicultural Arts Center
8200 N. 60th Street
Come hear the candidates speak about their qualifications
in preparation for an informed vote on April 5th!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17