The Richfield Historical Society will be sponsoring its annual Maple Syrup Family Day on March 19 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. This is a great family event. Willing volunteers are eager to share their knowledge of the maple syrup-making process in the beautiful Historical Park in Richfield. The event is free. Tours of the Messer/Mayer Grist Mill and miller's house are included. Park at the Richfield Nature Park, Hwy. 164, 1/2 mile north of Holy Hill Road. www.richfieldhistoricalsociety.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Awards over $15,000 in Mini-grants
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary
- BDCRG - Candidate Forum
- Woman's Scholarship Available