The Richfield Historical Society will be sponsoring its annual Maple Syrup Family Day on March 19 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. This is a great family event. Willing volunteers are eager to share their knowledge of the maple syrup-making process in the beautiful Historical Park in Richfield. The event is free. Tours of the Messer/Mayer Grist Mill and miller's house are included. Park at the Richfield Nature Park, Hwy. 164, 1/2 mile north of Holy Hill Road. www.richfieldhistoricalsociety.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Monster Hunting
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Downsizing? Let's Get Started!
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather