The Richfield Historical Society will be sponsoring its annual Maple Syrup Family Day on March 19 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. This is a great family event. Willing volunteers are eager to share their knowledge of the maple syrup-making process in the beautiful Historical Park in Richfield. The event is free. Tours of the Messer/Mayer Grist Mill and miller's house are included. Park at the Richfield Nature Park, Hwy. 164, 1/2 mile north of Holy Hill Road. www.richfieldhistoricalsociety.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Evans Scholars Foundation Awards Full Housing and Tuition Scholarships to 12 Wisconsin Caddies