The Richfield Historical Society will be sponsoring its annual Maple Syrup Family Day on March 19 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. This is a great family event. Willing volunteers are eager to share their knowledge of the maple syrup-making process in the beautiful Historical Park in Richfield. The event is free. Tours of the Messer/Mayer Grist Mill and miller's house are included. Park at the Richfield Nature Park, Hwy. 164, 1/2 mile north of Holy Hill Road. www.richfieldhistoricalsociety.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DON'T MISS! COMMUNITY FALL RUMMAGE- SUNDAY, September 28th (10-2) BD Elementary School Gym
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Teen Applauds School’s E-Cigarette Policy
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th