The Richfield Historical Society will be sponsoring its annual Maple Syrup Family Day on March 19 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. This is a great family event. Willing volunteers are eager to share their knowledge of the maple syrup-making process in the beautiful Historical Park in Richfield. The event is free. Tours of the Messer/Mayer Grist Mill and miller's house are included. Park at the Richfield Nature Park, Hwy. 164, 1/2 mile north of Holy Hill Road. www.richfieldhistoricalsociety.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13