Wisconsin Adopt A Golden Retriever, Inc. (WAAGR) will serve authentic thin-crust, Neapolitan-style pizza and more, at Wauwatosa’s Pizzeria Piccola, 7606 W. State St., on Sunday, January 23, from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
A portion of the evening’s sales, including carry-out orders, as well as all tips, will benefit WAAGR, dedicated to helping displaced Golden Retrievers in the group’s care. Pizzeria Piccola also offers free delivery to the area of Wauwatosa between the hours of 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. Carry-out pizzas can be partially- or completely pre-baked and finished or re-heated at home in the oven.
“Come enjoy a delicious meal while helping the Golden Retrievers rescued by WAAGR,” says WAAGR President Craig Cwiklowski. “Pizzeria Piccola and its patrons have always been very supportive of our efforts. WAAGR relies heavily on donations and proceeds from fundraisers to help fulfill our mission and was able to help 145 Goldens and Golden mixes in 2010 alone.”
To learn more about Pizzeria Piccola, call (414) 443-0800 or visit the restaurant’s website, www.pizzeriapiccola.com. For additional information about this and other WAAGR events, visit www.waagr.org.
About Wisconsin Adopt A Golden Retriever
Wisconsin Adopt A Golden Retriever received its 501(c)(3) status in February 2005. WAAGR’s mission is “to provide bright new beginnings to displaced Golden Retrievers.” WAAGR is a volunteer rescue organization based in Southeastern Wisconsin. WAAGR has no paid staff and depends on the generosity of individuals that want to help provide a safe and happy life for Golden Retrievers that have lost their homes.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Honors Ethics That Build Trust
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 24th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Nicolet High School Students' Artwork On Display In Third Ward
- Goodwill Industries teams up with Steinhafels for 2nd Annual Bedroom Trade-In Event!!
- 3rd Annual Edible Book Festival at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- Breadsmith Named To 2016 List of “Top Ten Emerging Brands”