The Menomonee Falls swim club was again busy in the month of November. They participated in swim meets on November 7th at the RecPlex in Pleasant Prairie and on November 19-21 at Carthage College in Kenosha.
Results from the RecPlex meet are:
1st place finishes achieved by McKenna Coulter 50 yard butterfly, Haley DeGrace 100 yard breaststroke, and Samantha Siebenaller 100 yard backstroke, 100 yard freestyle and 200 yard individual medley.
2nd place finishes achieved by Brittany Boehler 200 yard individual medley, Elizabeth Gilchrist 200 yard backstroke, Samantha Siebenaller 50 yard breaststroke and Corrina Winkler 25 yard freestyle.
3rd place finishes achieved by Nicholas Castillo 25 yard backstroke, McKenna Coulter 500 yard freestyle, Evan Duvall (Sussex resident) 100 yard breaststroke, Maryellen Pawley 200 yard backstroke and 100 yard breaststroke, John Ragland 50 yard breaststroke and John Seiler 500 yard freestyle.
Notable improvements - Brittany Boehler dropped 48.29 seconds in the 500 yard freestyle, Matt Ciolkosz (Sussex resident) dropped 7.36 seconds in the 500 yard freestyle, Siddhand Jain dropped 27.91 seconds in the 200 yard individual medley, Emma Jankowski dropped 24.98 seconds in the 500 yard freestyle, Emily Marcou dropped 37.29 seconds in the 200 yard individual medley, Melanie Marks dropped 16.44 seconds in the 200 yard individual medley, Nicholas Omer dropped 16.03 seconds in the 100 yard freestyle and Cassandra Kalnins dropped 5.02 seconds in the 100 yard backstroke.
Results from Carthage College meet are:
1st place finish was achieved by Samantha Siebenaller 50 yard freestyle.
2nd place finishes achieved by Haley DeGrace 400 yard individual medley and 100 yard breaststroke, Siddhand Jain 50 yard backstroke, Emma Neale 50 yard breaststroke, Samantha Siebenaller 200 yard individual medley and 100 yard freestyle and Amanda Siehs 50 yard freestyle.
3rd place finishes achieved by Brittany Boehler 100 yard freestyle, Maryellen Pawley 100 yard butterfly, Rachel Siebenaller 100 yard freestyle, Samantha Siebenaller 100 yard butterfly and 100 yard individual medley and Amanda Siehs 100 yard backstroke.
Notable improvements - Emily Hadland dropped 15.51 seconds in the 100 yard freestyle, Siddhand Jain dropped 18.55 seconds in the 200 yard freestyle, Emma Jankowski dropped 13.60 seconds in the 100 yard butterfly, Emily Marcou dropped 12.72 seconds in the 100 yard breaststroke and 12.05 seconds in the 100 yard individual medley, Hannah Mast dropped 8.25 seconds in the 200 yard backstroke, Maryellen Pawley dropped 13.90 seconds in the 500 yard freestyle and Rachel Siebenaller dropped 21.78 seconds in the 500 yard freestyle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Black History Month, Celebrate Smokers Quitting and Becoming a Part of History
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Awards over $15,000 in Mini-grants
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff