On Saturday, January 15th, 2011, North Shore Assembly will be hosting a winter carnival at Range Line School in Mequon. This free family friendly event is open to the community. Kids of all ages can enjoy games, inflatables, face painting and prizes.
There will also be a bake-off and chili cook-off competition. Those wishing to participate in the bake-off should bring 1 pie/ cake, 2 dozen cookies or 1 pan of bars. The baked goods will be tasted and judged for best dessert overall. First and Second Place prizes will be awarded. The remainder of the desserts will be sold for a nominal charge. Those wishing to participate in the chili cook-off should bring 1 gallon ice cream pail of chili. The chili will be tasted and judged. First and Second Place prizes will be awarded. The remainder of the chili will be sold for a nominal charge.
Other activities include free blood pressure screenings, photo booth, live music and more! Food, drinks and cotton candy will be available. Please be our guest and enjoy this fun filled winter event.
Learn more about North Shore Assembly at www.nsamequon.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13