On Saturday, January 15th, 2011, North Shore Assembly will be hosting a winter carnival at Range Line School in Mequon. This free family friendly event is open to the community. Kids of all ages can enjoy games, inflatables, face painting and prizes.
There will also be a bake-off and chili cook-off competition. Those wishing to participate in the bake-off should bring 1 pie/ cake, 2 dozen cookies or 1 pan of bars. The baked goods will be tasted and judged for best dessert overall. First and Second Place prizes will be awarded. The remainder of the desserts will be sold for a nominal charge. Those wishing to participate in the chili cook-off should bring 1 gallon ice cream pail of chili. The chili will be tasted and judged. First and Second Place prizes will be awarded. The remainder of the chili will be sold for a nominal charge.
Other activities include free blood pressure screenings, photo booth, live music and more! Food, drinks and cotton candy will be available. Please be our guest and enjoy this fun filled winter event.
Learn more about North Shore Assembly at www.nsamequon.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Black History Month, Celebrate Smokers Quitting and Becoming a Part of History
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Awards over $15,000 in Mini-grants
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff