On Saturday, January 15th, 2011, North Shore Assembly will be hosting a winter carnival at Range Line School in Mequon. This free family friendly event is open to the community. Kids of all ages can enjoy games, inflatables, face painting and prizes.
There will also be a bake-off and chili cook-off competition. Those wishing to participate in the bake-off should bring 1 pie/ cake, 2 dozen cookies or 1 pan of bars. The baked goods will be tasted and judged for best dessert overall. First and Second Place prizes will be awarded. The remainder of the desserts will be sold for a nominal charge. Those wishing to participate in the chili cook-off should bring 1 gallon ice cream pail of chili. The chili will be tasted and judged. First and Second Place prizes will be awarded. The remainder of the chili will be sold for a nominal charge.
Other activities include free blood pressure screenings, photo booth, live music and more! Food, drinks and cotton candy will be available. Please be our guest and enjoy this fun filled winter event.
Learn more about North Shore Assembly at www.nsamequon.com
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps