On Saturday, January 15th, 2011, North Shore Assembly will be hosting a winter carnival at Range Line School in Mequon. This free family friendly event is open to the community. Kids of all ages can enjoy games, inflatables, face painting and prizes.
There will also be a bake-off and chili cook-off competition. Those wishing to participate in the bake-off should bring 1 pie/ cake, 2 dozen cookies or 1 pan of bars. The baked goods will be tasted and judged for best dessert overall. First and Second Place prizes will be awarded. The remainder of the desserts will be sold for a nominal charge. Those wishing to participate in the chili cook-off should bring 1 gallon ice cream pail of chili. The chili will be tasted and judged. First and Second Place prizes will be awarded. The remainder of the chili will be sold for a nominal charge.
Other activities include free blood pressure screenings, photo booth, live music and more! Food, drinks and cotton candy will be available. Please be our guest and enjoy this fun filled winter event.
Learn more about North Shore Assembly at www.nsamequon.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17