Governor Jim Doyle salutes the Wisconsin nursing homes participating in "Advancing Excellence in America's Nursing Homes" by proclaiming the month of December ADVANCING EXCELLENCE IN WISCONSIN NURSING HOMES MONTH. Virginia Highlands Health and Rehab Center in Germantown is proud to be a charter member participating in this quality initiative.
The AE mission is to assist nursing homes in achieving excellence in the quality of care and the quality of life for the more than 1.5 million residents of America's nursing homes.
Virginia Highlands is a proud member of the Advancing Excellent initiative. Serving its residents with dignity, respect and the highest quality of care is of utmost importance and AE provides valuable assistance in doing so.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- One-Stop Holiday Shopping
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Established to Support District's Schools
- Friends of the Brown Deer Library 27th Annual Auction
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Art & Craft Fair at Milwaukee Lutheran HS November 8
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Judy Schachner book launch in Mequon
- Volunteers Needed for American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Milwaukee/North Shore