Governor Jim Doyle salutes the Wisconsin nursing homes participating in "Advancing Excellence in America's Nursing Homes" by proclaiming the month of December ADVANCING EXCELLENCE IN WISCONSIN NURSING HOMES MONTH. Virginia Highlands Health and Rehab Center in Germantown is proud to be a charter member participating in this quality initiative.
The AE mission is to assist nursing homes in achieving excellence in the quality of care and the quality of life for the more than 1.5 million residents of America's nursing homes.
Virginia Highlands is a proud member of the Advancing Excellent initiative. Serving its residents with dignity, respect and the highest quality of care is of utmost importance and AE provides valuable assistance in doing so.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17