Governor Jim Doyle salutes the Wisconsin nursing homes participating in "Advancing Excellence in America's Nursing Homes" by proclaiming the month of December ADVANCING EXCELLENCE IN WISCONSIN NURSING HOMES MONTH. Virginia Highlands Health and Rehab Center in Germantown is proud to be a charter member participating in this quality initiative.
The AE mission is to assist nursing homes in achieving excellence in the quality of care and the quality of life for the more than 1.5 million residents of America's nursing homes.
Virginia Highlands is a proud member of the Advancing Excellent initiative. Serving its residents with dignity, respect and the highest quality of care is of utmost importance and AE provides valuable assistance in doing so.
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses