Governor Jim Doyle salutes the Wisconsin nursing homes participating in "Advancing Excellence in America's Nursing Homes" by proclaiming the month of December ADVANCING EXCELLENCE IN WISCONSIN NURSING HOMES MONTH. Virginia Highlands Health and Rehab Center in Germantown is proud to be a charter member participating in this quality initiative.
The AE mission is to assist nursing homes in achieving excellence in the quality of care and the quality of life for the more than 1.5 million residents of America's nursing homes.
Virginia Highlands is a proud member of the Advancing Excellent initiative. Serving its residents with dignity, respect and the highest quality of care is of utmost importance and AE provides valuable assistance in doing so.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Awards over $15,000 in Mini-grants
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary
- BDCRG - Candidate Forum
- Woman's Scholarship Available