Governor Jim Doyle salutes the Wisconsin nursing homes participating in "Advancing Excellence in America's Nursing Homes" by proclaiming the month of December ADVANCING EXCELLENCE IN WISCONSIN NURSING HOMES MONTH. Virginia Highlands Health and Rehab Center in Germantown is proud to be a charter member participating in this quality initiative.
The AE mission is to assist nursing homes in achieving excellence in the quality of care and the quality of life for the more than 1.5 million residents of America's nursing homes.
Virginia Highlands is a proud member of the Advancing Excellent initiative. Serving its residents with dignity, respect and the highest quality of care is of utmost importance and AE provides valuable assistance in doing so.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pint Size Polkas at the Brown Deer Library!
- Brown Deer Girls Youth Basketball
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Brown Deer Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Taste of Mequon
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Cell phones and 911.
- Falls Youth Art on Display at MF Froedert Medical Clinic
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9