Please come and support local students of Brown Deer High School by attending their fall theater production of Arthur Miller's ALL MY SONS.
Arther Miller is known for his intelligent dramatic plays including THE CRUCIBLE and DEATH OF A SALESMAN. This play also rises to that standard.
ALL MY SONS takes place shortly after the end of World War II, in an American backyard. The story addresses loss, secrecy, tragedy and issues of morality. It is a powerful drama with messages that continue to resonate in today's world.
ALL MY SONS will be performed Thursday through Saturday, November 11-13 at 7:00 pm and Sunday, November 14 at 2:00 pm. Tickets are $7.00 for adults and $5.00 for students. This show is not recommended for young children or pre-teens. For the performances on Thursday and Sunday, entrance for Senior Citizens is free.
The Brown Deer High School Multicultural Arts Center (THE MAC) is located in the high school at 8060 N. 60th Street, Brown Deer (8 blocks south of Brown Deer Road) Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Brown Deer Girls Basketball Club - Parents Meeting
- Izayah Briggs will appear in Milwaukee Rep's The Color Purple
- Russ Darrow Group Opens Mazda Dealership in Milwaukee
- Marching Band Madness set for Sept. 20 at Germantown High School
- Register for Dance Classes Now!