Please come and support local students of Brown Deer High School by attending their fall theater production of Arthur Miller's ALL MY SONS.
Arther Miller is known for his intelligent dramatic plays including THE CRUCIBLE and DEATH OF A SALESMAN. This play also rises to that standard.
ALL MY SONS takes place shortly after the end of World War II, in an American backyard. The story addresses loss, secrecy, tragedy and issues of morality. It is a powerful drama with messages that continue to resonate in today's world.
ALL MY SONS will be performed Thursday through Saturday, November 11-13 at 7:00 pm and Sunday, November 14 at 2:00 pm. Tickets are $7.00 for adults and $5.00 for students. This show is not recommended for young children or pre-teens. For the performances on Thursday and Sunday, entrance for Senior Citizens is free.
The Brown Deer High School Multicultural Arts Center (THE MAC) is located in the high school at 8060 N. 60th Street, Brown Deer (8 blocks south of Brown Deer Road) Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17