If you've ever wondered what Toastmasters is all about, visit our informal Open House on Nov. 4, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., at the Baymont Inn, 1415 Port Washington Road, Grafton, WI. Refreshments will be served.
Toastmasters is a great way to improve your confidence, your speaking skills and your leadership abilities. Both novices and experienced speakers benefit from the mutual support and guidance offered in the friendly, fun atmosphere of a Toastmasters meeting. Members develop at their own pace and there is no requirement to attend all the meetings.
Toastmasters International is a non-profit volunteer organization and the semi-annual dues are a real deal.
If you'd like further information contact Dave Hendrickson at 414 698 4995 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Brown Deer Campus River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Tri County YMCA Healthy Kids Day April 26th
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Johnson’s Gardens Names Lanora Haradon Location Manager
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School Presents the Musical “Annie,” April 25 - 27
- April 27, 2014 - SAVE THE DATE! Annual Early Bird Rummage Sale
- Easter Egg Hunt at Christian Life Church