If you've ever wondered what Toastmasters is all about, visit our informal Open House on Nov. 4, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., at the Baymont Inn, 1415 Port Washington Road, Grafton, WI. Refreshments will be served.
Toastmasters is a great way to improve your confidence, your speaking skills and your leadership abilities. Both novices and experienced speakers benefit from the mutual support and guidance offered in the friendly, fun atmosphere of a Toastmasters meeting. Members develop at their own pace and there is no requirement to attend all the meetings.
Toastmasters International is a non-profit volunteer organization and the semi-annual dues are a real deal.
If you'd like further information contact Dave Hendrickson at 414 698 4995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Career Fitness Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Mequon Campus in July and August