If you've ever wondered what Toastmasters is all about, visit our informal Open House on Nov. 4, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., at the Baymont Inn, 1415 Port Washington Road, Grafton, WI. Refreshments will be served.
Toastmasters is a great way to improve your confidence, your speaking skills and your leadership abilities. Both novices and experienced speakers benefit from the mutual support and guidance offered in the friendly, fun atmosphere of a Toastmasters meeting. Members develop at their own pace and there is no requirement to attend all the meetings.
Toastmasters International is a non-profit volunteer organization and the semi-annual dues are a real deal.
If you'd like further information contact Dave Hendrickson at 414 698 4995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “RAINBOWS” Program Begins October 21
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- DON'T MISS! COMMUNITY FALL RUMMAGE- SUNDAY, September 28th (10-2) BD Elementary School Gym
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Teen Applauds School’s E-Cigarette Policy
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities