If you've ever wondered what Toastmasters is all about, visit our informal Open House on Nov. 4, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., at the Baymont Inn, 1415 Port Washington Road, Grafton, WI. Refreshments will be served.
Toastmasters is a great way to improve your confidence, your speaking skills and your leadership abilities. Both novices and experienced speakers benefit from the mutual support and guidance offered in the friendly, fun atmosphere of a Toastmasters meeting. Members develop at their own pace and there is no requirement to attend all the meetings.
Toastmasters International is a non-profit volunteer organization and the semi-annual dues are a real deal.
If you'd like further information contact Dave Hendrickson at 414 698 4995 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Theran Stautz Joins R.A. Smith National as Ecologist, Project Manager
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- 2015 Saint Anthony's Parish School Endowment Fund Auction
- “Wiscon-Sing” Benefit performance for the Schlitz Audubon Center
- Girls Select 12u Fastpitch Tryouts
- Brilliant DPI Expands Office Space to Offer Additional Services
- Winter Frolic at the Mequon Nature Preserve