If you've ever wondered what Toastmasters is all about, visit our informal Open House on Nov. 4, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., at the Baymont Inn, 1415 Port Washington Road, Grafton, WI. Refreshments will be served.
Toastmasters is a great way to improve your confidence, your speaking skills and your leadership abilities. Both novices and experienced speakers benefit from the mutual support and guidance offered in the friendly, fun atmosphere of a Toastmasters meeting. Members develop at their own pace and there is no requirement to attend all the meetings.
Toastmasters International is a non-profit volunteer organization and the semi-annual dues are a real deal.
If you'd like further information contact Dave Hendrickson at 414 698 4995 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Awards over $15,000 in Mini-grants
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary
- BDCRG - Candidate Forum
- Woman's Scholarship Available