Prevent Blindness Wisconsin, a nonprofit volunteer organization, is seeking volunteers to screen children ages 3-5 at local day cares and preschools for common eye problems. Free training sessions will be held on October 14 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's mission is to prevent blindness and to preserve sight in Wisconsin. The organization serves the state by promoting healthy vision and eye safety through eye screenings, information and referral services, and public and professional education.
For more information or to register for training, contact Prevent Blindness Wisconsin at (414) 765-0505 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Art & Craft Fair at Milwaukee Lutheran HS November 8
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Judy Schachner book launch in Mequon
- Volunteers Needed for American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Milwaukee/North Shore
- Concordia University Celebrates Homecoming Week Oct. 27 - Nov. 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Share Advice on Responding After Disaster Strikes
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays