Prevent Blindness Wisconsin, a nonprofit volunteer organization, is seeking volunteers to screen children ages 3-5 at local day cares and preschools for common eye problems. Free training sessions will be held on October 14 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's mission is to prevent blindness and to preserve sight in Wisconsin. The organization serves the state by promoting healthy vision and eye safety through eye screenings, information and referral services, and public and professional education.
For more information or to register for training, contact Prevent Blindness Wisconsin at (414) 765-0505 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Downsizing? Let's Get Started!
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Granville BID Announces Sept. 20 Inaugural Car, Truck and Bike Spectacular on North 76th Street
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Strong connection exists between substance abuse, mental health issues and tobacco use among youth