Prevent Blindness Wisconsin, a nonprofit volunteer organization, is seeking volunteers to screen children ages 3-5 at local day cares and preschools for common eye problems. Free training sessions will be held on October 14 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's mission is to prevent blindness and to preserve sight in Wisconsin. The organization serves the state by promoting healthy vision and eye safety through eye screenings, information and referral services, and public and professional education.
For more information or to register for training, contact Prevent Blindness Wisconsin at (414) 765-0505 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- 6 Break-in within 2 blocks over the last week. Not a cop in sight
- Village of Brown Deer To Roll Out The Barrels This Summer
- Campus Notes
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Concordia University to Host a Dramatic Read of the Gospel of Mark on April 10
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply