Prevent Blindness Wisconsin, a nonprofit volunteer organization, is seeking volunteers to screen children ages 3-5 at local day cares and preschools for common eye problems. Free training sessions will be held on October 14 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's mission is to prevent blindness and to preserve sight in Wisconsin. The organization serves the state by promoting healthy vision and eye safety through eye screenings, information and referral services, and public and professional education.
For more information or to register for training, contact Prevent Blindness Wisconsin at (414) 765-0505 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary
- BDCRG - Candidate Forum
- Woman's Scholarship Available
- Flat Rate Home Services Urges Consumers To Be Aware Of Space Heater Dangers
- Healthy Savings Program Helps Make Healthier Foods More Affordable for UnitedHealthcare Plan Participants in Wisconsin
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability