Cousins Subs today announced that participating stores throughout metro Milwaukee will hold a coupon campaign benefiting the Wisconsin Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Throughout the month of September, guests who donate $1 to the society at participating stores will receive a coupon to save $1 off a 7½-inch sub or large salad on their next visit.
Coupons will be available until Oct. 1 and can be redeemed through Oct. 31.
“Cousins Subs has a strong relationship with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society through the society’s ‘Light the Night’ Walk, which will be held in Wisconsin communities throughout the month of September,” said Larry Weissman, vice president of marketing for Cousins. “This year, we wanted to do something extra special to raise money for this very important cause. We encourage everyone to visit a participating Cousins during September to donate $1 to fight cancer and save $1 the next time they stop by.”
The Cousins at 5191 W. Brown Deer Road in Brown Deer is participating in the campaign.
About Cousins Subs
Cousins Subs, based in Menomonee Falls in suburban Milwaukee, is a restaurant specializing in East Coast-style submarine sandwiches made with the finest ingredients served on a variety of freshly baked breads, along with salads, soups, chips and soft drinks. The tradition of Cousins Subs started in 1972, when two transplanted cousins from Atlantic City saw the need for an East Coast-style sub shop in their new hometown. They patterned their subs after the hoagie, grinder, hero and sub sandwiches they enjoyed back East. And with a dedication to delivering quality subs at fair prices, they opened their first restaurant. From the start, the two used bread baked fresh every morning and insisted on using only the finest, freshest ingredients. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com. You can also find Cousins Subs on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Brown Deer Girls Basketball Club - Parents Meeting
- Izayah Briggs will appear in Milwaukee Rep's The Color Purple
- Russ Darrow Group Opens Mazda Dealership in Milwaukee
- Marching Band Madness set for Sept. 20 at Germantown High School
- Register for Dance Classes Now!