FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lindsey Lullo
Eastcastle Place Invites Seniors to RíRá Irish Band Performance
MILWAUKEE, August 9, 2010— Eastcastle Place, a vibrant senior living community on Milwaukee’s East Side, invites seniors to experience the luck of the Irish with a performance by RíRá, a native Ireland band. The event will be held on Wednesday, August 18, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and will feature both traditional and contemporary favorites.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Mary at (414) 963-8488. For more information and a complete listing of events in July, visit www.eastcastleplace.com.
About Eastcastle Place
Founded as Milwaukee Protestant Home in 1884 by a group of public-spirited women, Eastcastle Place has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Along with Newcastle Place, its sister community in Mequon, Wis., Eastcastle Place is a continuing care retirement community that offers elegant and upscale independent living apartments and vast amenities. This vibrant senior community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing. For more information, visit www.Eastcastleplace.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- My motivation to quit smoking
- Local Middle School Youth experience 50 years of fashion
- Local tween honored as finalist in national Future She-E-O contest