FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lindsey Lullo
Eastcastle Place Invites Seniors to RíRá Irish Band Performance
MILWAUKEE, August 9, 2010— Eastcastle Place, a vibrant senior living community on Milwaukee’s East Side, invites seniors to experience the luck of the Irish with a performance by RíRá, a native Ireland band. The event will be held on Wednesday, August 18, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and will feature both traditional and contemporary favorites.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Mary at (414) 963-8488. For more information and a complete listing of events in July, visit www.eastcastleplace.com.
About Eastcastle Place
Founded as Milwaukee Protestant Home in 1884 by a group of public-spirited women, Eastcastle Place has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Along with Newcastle Place, its sister community in Mequon, Wis., Eastcastle Place is a continuing care retirement community that offers elegant and upscale independent living apartments and vast amenities. This vibrant senior community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing. For more information, visit www.Eastcastleplace.com.
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses