The Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring its 17th Annual Golf Classic on Friday, July 16. The fundraising, golfing and family activities are set for the Mee-Kwon Golf Park, 6333 W. Bonniwell Road, Mequon. The event begins with registration and lunch at 1 p.m. and a shotgun start (scramble format) with 18 holes of golf with a cart and hole contests.
Get your foursome together for this great networking event, and after golf, join us for the family activities at 6:30 p.m. with a barbecue-style dinner buffet, cash bar, awards, prizes, games and music with String Along. The cost per player is $75 and includes 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, dinner buffet, two beverages and a goodie bag. No need to worry if you are not a foursome, we will group you with another party. If you are not able to attend the golf outing and would still like to take advantage of the family activities and music, the cost for an adult dinner is $15 per person and for children 16 and younger a charge of $5 each.
If you are looking to have an afternoon of fun filled with golf, food, music and networking with the local businesses in town please let us know, you can register by phone at (262) 512-9358 or log on to mtchamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer boys basketball team will have to fight through tough regional
- Girls basketball: Brookfield Academy girls build insurmountable lead in win over Brown Deer
- Shorewood girls basketball team stifles Brown Deer, 48-22
- Boys basketball: Brown Deer boys basketball team just too much for Shorewood
- Brown Deer boys get defensive in beating Homestead, 65-55.
- Brown Deer boys basketball team secures share of Woodland East
- Brown Deer boys stay the course, win two more league tilts
- Brown Deer boys bounce back with win over Pewaukee
- Washington boys basketball team too quick for Brown Deer, 59-49
- Sport Shorts: Jan. 15, 2015