The Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring its 17th Annual Golf Classic on Friday, July 16. The fundraising, golfing and family activities are set for the Mee-Kwon Golf Park, 6333 W. Bonniwell Road, Mequon. The event begins with registration and lunch at 1 p.m. and a shotgun start (scramble format) with 18 holes of golf with a cart and hole contests.
Get your foursome together for this great networking event, and after golf, join us for the family activities at 6:30 p.m. with a barbecue-style dinner buffet, cash bar, awards, prizes, games and music with String Along. The cost per player is $75 and includes 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, dinner buffet, two beverages and a goodie bag. No need to worry if you are not a foursome, we will group you with another party. If you are not able to attend the golf outing and would still like to take advantage of the family activities and music, the cost for an adult dinner is $15 per person and for children 16 and younger a charge of $5 each.
If you are looking to have an afternoon of fun filled with golf, food, music and networking with the local businesses in town please let us know, you can register by phone at (262) 512-9358 or log on to mtchamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hayes helps Brown Deer/USM swimming team set two program records
- Brown Deer to induct 11 in its second Hall of Fame class
- Williams' diverse efforts lead Brown Deer football team to 41-0 rout
- Football: Pewaukee defense holds Brown Deer scoreless
- Gridiron Guide: Get to know: Brown Deer Falcons
- MTEF tennis program in Brown Deer a summer hit
- Brown Deer baseball team hung together despite tough season
- Young Brown Deer baseball team finds some rays of light
- Baun's injury doesn't mar Brown Deer's state track efforts
- Brown Deer boys' depth leads to six state track entries