A Brown Deer woman was taken to a local hospital this morning after being stabbed, according to a police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer police were called to 4475 W. Dean Road around 8:16 a.m. Jan. 2 because of a noise complaint about yelling.
While officers were en route the call was changed to a rescue call for a person who had passed out. Arriving officers found a female victim who had been stabbed multiple times and soon arrested a 22 year-old male suspect, a resident of Milwaukee who knows the victim.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police are investigating the circumstances of the stabbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother arrested in stabbing of 2 sons
- Brown Deer Road meeting is July 30
- 'Around the Corner' visits Brown Deer
- DOT holds hearing on Green Bay Road
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Goodwill advances in Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- North Shore Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Woman arrested after throwing pizza on a wall, pouring detergent on bed
- North Shore Police Report: June 19