A woman was arrested for disorderly conduct and damage to property after she broke a TV and poured detergent on her boyfriend's bed May 28.
According to the Brown Deer police report:
The Brown Deer woman, age not released, broke a TV, threw items around the house and poured detergent on her boyfriend's bed at 7:20 p.m. May 28.
She said he had cheated on her and after she confronted him, he took her clothes outside and poured bleach on them.
When police arrived, they saw what looked like blood on a wall, which turned out to be pizza sauce. She had thrown pizza on that wall.
She was arrested for disorderly conduct and damage to property, both domestic violence-related.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Around the Corner' visits Brown Deer
- DOT holds hearing on Green Bay Road
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Goodwill advances in Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- North Shore Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Woman arrested after throwing pizza on a wall, pouring detergent on bed
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- Beer garden rejected at Parkview
- In Brief: June 12