With five candidates declared and two village board seats available in the upcoming spring election, Whitefish Bay will need to hold a primary Feb. 19 to whittle the field down to four.
Here are the declared candidates:
Jay W. Miller (i) (414) 232-7087
Robert C. Crawford (414) 332-2229
Kenneth A. Wysocky (414) 962-6202
Carl J. Fuda (414) 687-8934
Kevin McMahon (414) 964-7672
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $600 annually.
The Whitefish Bay School District fielded two candidate submissions. Both candidates will run unopposed for the two available seats on the school board:
Cheryl Maranto (i) (414) 963-1583
Kristin Yunker (414) 332-4764
Board members serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 per year.
Jim Roemer and Michael Mosner filed non-candidacy for their current positions on the village board and school board, respectively.
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City' (1)
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes (1)
- Police arrest Milwaukee man in Brown Deer shooting
- Brown Deer's 'Eat & Greet' event is Saturday, June 4
- Brown Deer sets dates, bands for Community Vibes concert series
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (6)
- Jason Ind. sells Brown Deer building