· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for drunken driving after a 911 call reporting an erratic driver southbound in the 8400 block of Interstate 43 about 11 p.m. Dec. 22. His blood alcohol content was 0.16.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for theft of clothing valued at $265 from Kohl's, 9060 N. Green Bay Road, at 10:30 a.m. Nov. 24. The man was seen leaving the store with a cart full of the items. When stopped, he did not have the cart. He told police he "wanted to be honest" and the cart and clothing was next to a Dumpster. The items were recovered.
· Two women, ages and residences not released, were arrested for outstanding warrants and theft of clothing valued at more than $300 from Kohl's, 9060 N. Green Bay Road, at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 27. The women entered a fitting room with a cart full of clothing and left wearing the items under their coats. Both admitted the theft one saying she had to steal because what else could she do since she was unemployed and had a criminal history.
· A small amount of change was taken from an unlocked car in the 8200 block of North 53rd Street on Dec. 11 or 12.
· Items valued at more than $700 including four bowling balls and a pair of shoes were taken from an unlocked car in a driveway in the 8500 block of North 66th Street on Dec. 14 or 15.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for theft of 15 cans of baby formula valued at $270 from Pick 'n Save, 9200 N. Green Bay Road, about noon Dec. 16. Police were called to the scene by a witness who saw an infant in a car with the engine running. That car belonged to the suspect and when he exited the store with the formula, he was stopped and asked for a receipt. He said he lost it but later admitted the theft.
· A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for driving while impaired, driving left of center, operating with a revoked license and a warrant after she was seen driving erratically in the 8400 block of North Port Washington Road at 1:18 a.m. Dec. 16. The woman was confused and had dilated pupils when stopped. She later admitted when she saw the police, she took 10 Percocet pills because she knew she "was gonna go to jail." She was taken for a blood draw and at the hospital she became combative.
· A Fox Point man, age not released, was arrested for battery in the 8000 block of North Santa Monica Boulevard at 10:50 a.m. Dec. 17. He was angry at his neighbor over a tree that was close to his property and that neighbor called police as the man had a chainsaw and seemed to be preparing to cut that tree down. When police arrived, the man was seen throwing snow at his neighbor.
· A Fox Point man, age not released, and another man, age and residence not released, were arrested for nuisance/possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a 911 call regarding a heroin overdose in the 7400 block of North Mohawk Road at 7:30 p.m. Dec. 19. One man was treated at a hospital. Both admitted buying and using heroin along with snorting Percocet, one saying he'd used heroin daily for the past two weeks. Various paraphernalia including syringes with residue were confiscated.
· A 45-year-old man, residence not released, was arrested for resisting arrest, theft and a warrant after loading a cart with meat and seafood valued at $226 and walking out without paying at Pick 'n Save, 1735 W. Silver Spring Drive, at 5:10 pm. Dec. 10. He ran from police but was stopped about a block away.
· A 16-year-old Glendale boy was arrested for possession of 0.8 grams of marijuana at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, at noon Dec. 11. After a tip from an unknown person, the boy was found with the marijuana.
· Two bags with items valued at more than $2,200 including a laptop and a hard drive were taken from a car in the parking lot at 5575 N. Port Washington Road between 7:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. Dec. 11. A window was broken to gain entry.
· More than 120 Oxycodone tablets valued at $125 were taken from a residence in the 2300 block of West Good Hope Road during the day Dec. 12 and reported Dec. 15.
· An 18-year-old man, residence not released, was arrested for possession of marijuana and underage possession of alcohol after a canine search of cars at Nicolet High School, 1701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, at 8:50 a.m. Dec. 13. The dog hit on the student's car. When called to the scene, he denied he had drugs, however, a small of marijuana was found in the car along with a 30-pack of beer in the trunk.
· An electronic tablet valued at $200 was taken from a residence in the 5400 block of North Bethmaur Lane the afternoon of Dec. 13. There was no sign of forced entry but the resident believed the door was locked.
· A wallet with about $120 cash was taken after being left at a register at Sear's, 5900 N. Port Washington Road, between 4 and 5 p.m. Dec. 14.
· Video equipment valued at more than $12,000 including a color meter and a real time analyzer was taken from a van parked in the alley behind the 5600 block of North Braeburn Lane sometime Dec. 14 to 16.
· A "box full of jewelry," no information available on the items or the value, was taken from a car at Elite Fitness, 2100 W. Good Hope Road, before 11:45 p.m. Dec. 15. The theft was discovered after the car door was found open.
· Frozen meat valued at $500 including steaks and turkey was taken from a freezer in a garage in the 5700 block of North 27th Street on Dec. 15 or 16.
· A smartphone valued at $500 was taken from a car in an alley behind the 2600 block of West Como Place on Dec. 15 or 16. A window was broken to gain entry.
· An unlocked garage was entered but nothing of value taken in the 2000 block of West Marne Avenue on Dec. 15 or 16.
· A 30-year-old Glendale man was arrested for possession of marijuana, disorderly conduct and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and that minor, a 16-year-old girl, was arrested for underage drinking along with three women, 18 or 19, residences not released, in the 2100 block of West Good Hope Road at 12:45 a.m. Dec. 17. Police were called after a report of a couple yelling and a man running "half-naked" in the halls. When police arrived, the man was not wearing a shirt but wore a coat.
No reportable incidents this week.
· An electrical cord was reported vandalized inside an unlocked garage in the 3900 block of North Maryland Avenue during the day Dec. 13 and reported Dec. 19.
· A counterfeit $100 was reported at Baker's Square, 1305 E. Capitol Drive, at 8:35 p.m. Dec. 14.
· A resident reported a scam after getting a phone call saying he'd won a United Kingdom lottery Dec. 18. No money was sent.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for driving while impaired, unsafe lane deviation, failure to stop at a sign, suspended registration, driving with a suspended license and failure to wear a seat belt after he was seen weaving in traffic in the 1100 block of East Capitol Drive at 12:15 a.m. Dec. 19. The car smelled of marijuana and the man field sobriety tests. A male passenger, age and residence not released, was cited for obstruction after giving police a false name.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for drunken driving and speeding 45 mph in a 30 mph zone on Lake Drive at School Road at 7:25 p.m. Dec. 15.
· A snow blower valued at $350 and a foam swim raft, no value listed, were taken from an open detached garage in the 5200 block of North Berkeley Boulevard between 4 and 7 p.m. Dec. 16.
· A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for disorderly conduct after she attempted to enter a classroom at Richard's School, 5812 N. Santa Monica Blvd., sometime Dec. 16 and reported Dec. 17. The woman had been previously warned about harassment.
· A man reported that he called out to a male riding a bicycle without lights telling him he should have lights and the male stopped and then kicked the door of the man's car at Hampton Road and Santa Monica Boulevard at 4:50 p.m. Dec. 18. The car was dented and the bicyclist was gone when police arrived.
· Two residents reported the fraudulent use of credit or debit cards Dec. 19. One received a Wells Fargo Visa card with the same number that she had but with someone else's name on the card and that charges for $1,897 were made at an Apple store. The other said his North Shore Bank card had been used to purchase items at Walmart.com.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for drunken driving after being stopped in the 1700 block of East Meadow Place at 2:25 a.m. Dec. 21. He failed field sobriety tests and had a BAC of 0.17.
NORTH SHORE FIRE DEPARTMENT
Reports not available this week.
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 12, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 7, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 31, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 24, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 17, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 10, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 3, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 25, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 18, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 21, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 14, 2016