The Mequon-Thiensville School District is crowdsourcing the creation of its new logo with a community-wide contest.
According to a district release, all community members, including past and current students, can enter designs. Contestants must live in or have attended the Mequon-Thiensville district, and are allowed to submit multiple entries.
The winning look will go on the district website, letterhead, and be used in future branding.
"The logo currently being used the by Mequon-Thiensville School District has become outdated and we seek an updated logo that builds on the fine tradition of the school district," Superintendent Demond Means said in the release. "We are very excited to see the submitted designs."
The district is accepting entries through Feb. 8 at www.mtlogocontest.com and will announce a winner in early March.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart
- Brown Deer closes on sale of former American TV and Appliance building
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at Brown Deer bank
- Brown Deer municipal buildings need improvements
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Zi's Sports Pub takes over former Prime Time Pub
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Brown Deer School Board allows Algonquin School property to be marketed for sale