Police arrested a man Tuesday afternoon suspected of calling in a bomb threat to the Fox 6 television station.
According to a Brown Deer Police Department news release, police were sent to the TV station around 7 a.m. Tuesday after a bomb threat was called in to the newsroom, 9001 N. Green Bay Road.
Police secured the building and evacuated nonessential personnel. In conjunction with the Milwaukee County Sheriff Department's canine unit, police searched the building but did not find a bomb.
After further investigation, Brown Deer police arrested a 28-year-old Milwaukee man at his home. Charges are pending.
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City' (1)
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes (1)
- Police arrest Milwaukee man in Brown Deer shooting
- Brown Deer's 'Eat & Greet' event is Saturday, June 4
- Brown Deer sets dates, bands for Community Vibes concert series
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (6)
- Jason Ind. sells Brown Deer building