The Fox Point Farmers' Market kicks off its 10th season tomorrow and will run from 8 a.m. to noon each Saturday through Oct. 13.
Throughout the season, there will be a variety of vendors selling produce, coffee, baked goods and other items produced locally.
As has been the case in the past, there will be a variety of events at the market throughout the season, including music and informative demonstrations.
Tomorrow, Dr. Green and the Machine will perform at the market from 10 a.m. to noon.
The market is held in the west parking lot of Stormonth Elementary School, 7301 N. Longacre Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: June 19
- Brown Deer School District considers uniforms, tax increase
- Beaver Creek financing decision delayed
- Police Report: June 17
- Brown Deer community says goodbye to Dean Elementary
- The people in Brown Deer have spoken
- News & Notes: June 12
- NSFD's unfunded retirement liability looms
- Brown Deer delays Plan Commission review of Beaver Creek proposal
- Plan Commission denies reinstatement of Parkview Pub beer garden