Bayside Village Board incumbents Eido Walny and Michael Barth face two challengers in the spring election.
The top two vote-getters out of the four candidates will be elected. Former Nicolet School Board member Kelly Herda and newcomer Tom Noble are running against Walny and Barth in the April 2 election. Walny has served as a trustee since 2008. Barth was first elected in 2003.
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: DOT proposes 'Michigan left' intersection at Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Suspect in fiery Brown Deer crash arrested in Cincinnati
- Brown Deer partners with Marquette marketing class
- Shots fired during domestic violence incident in Brown Deer
- North Shore cops, firefighters take kids on Christmas shopping spree
- Brown Deer school finance director follows her faith to Messmer Catholic Schools
- Driver killed in Brown Deer crash was rushing granddaughter to hospital
- Shootout between two vehicles ends in crash (1)
- Brown Deer mom asks friends to bring food pantry donations to Thanksgiving dinner
- Brown Deer car crash kills driver, injures passenger