A female was arrested at Kohl's on Dec. 24 after she loaded her cart with items and then demanded a refund, saying "Nobody told me I had to pay for it."
According to the Brown Deer police report:
A female, age and residence not released, entered Kohl's, 9060 N. Green Bay Road, at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 24 carrying her purse. She loaded a cart with shoes and children's clothing valued at $460 and then went to the service counter saying she wanted a refund.
When asked for a receipt, she became angry saying "Nobody told me I had to pay for it." She attempted to leave the store but was stopped and arrested.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- Brown Deer trustees approve Lighthouse project
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- Four-story assisted living center moves forward in Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing