A female was arrested at Kohl's on Dec. 24 after she loaded her cart with items and then demanded a refund, saying "Nobody told me I had to pay for it."
According to the Brown Deer police report:
A female, age and residence not released, entered Kohl's, 9060 N. Green Bay Road, at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 24 carrying her purse. She loaded a cart with shoes and children's clothing valued at $460 and then went to the service counter saying she wanted a refund.
When asked for a receipt, she became angry saying "Nobody told me I had to pay for it." She attempted to leave the store but was stopped and arrested.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Goodwill opens new store in Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Brown Deer School Board weighing sale of former Algonquin School property
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015
- North Shore Health Department announces community programs for May, June
- Aldi may come to Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility