Incumbents were re-elected to the Brown Deer School and Village boards Tuesday.
None of the four candidates had opposition. Andrea Weddle and Terry Boschert will serve another three-year term on the Village Board, while Dennis Griffin and Kevin Wisth will serve three-year terms on the School Board.
The vote totals, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Terry Boschert (i) 1,578
Andrea Weddle (i) 1,547
Dennis Griffin (i) 1,741
Kevin Wisth (i) 1,421
Results remain unofficial until they are certified by the Board of Canvassers.
Boschert, 54, is married, has three children and is a manufacturing engineer with Briggs & Stratton. He has completed one term on the Village Board.
Weddle, 41, who was appointed to the board in June to fill a seat left vacant when Carl Krueger was elected village president, is single and a civil engineer with Milwaukee County.
Griffin, 52, was elected to his third term on the School Board. He is married, has four children and is an assistant administrator with MGIC.
Wisth, 20, is a supervisor at UPS and is working on an associate degree at Milwaukee Area Technical College. He was elected two years ago.
Trustees earn $2,100 per year; School Board members earn $3,100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special Report: Flooded with Questions: North Shore suburbs five years after 2010 floods
- Brown Deer will build new public works building (1)
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Badger Meter River Park opens in Brown Deer (2)
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Woman charged with shoplifting, causing fiery car crash
- Brown Deer officials hope relocation of DPW building would alleviate TIF deficit (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015