Incumbents were re-elected to the Brown Deer School and Village boards Tuesday.
None of the four candidates had opposition. Andrea Weddle and Terry Boschert will serve another three-year term on the Village Board, while Dennis Griffin and Kevin Wisth will serve three-year terms on the School Board.
The vote totals, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Terry Boschert (i) 1,578
Andrea Weddle (i) 1,547
Dennis Griffin (i) 1,741
Kevin Wisth (i) 1,421
Results remain unofficial until they are certified by the Board of Canvassers.
Boschert, 54, is married, has three children and is a manufacturing engineer with Briggs & Stratton. He has completed one term on the Village Board.
Weddle, 41, who was appointed to the board in June to fill a seat left vacant when Carl Krueger was elected village president, is single and a civil engineer with Milwaukee County.
Griffin, 52, was elected to his third term on the School Board. He is married, has four children and is an assistant administrator with MGIC.
Wisth, 20, is a supervisor at UPS and is working on an associate degree at Milwaukee Area Technical College. He was elected two years ago.
Trustees earn $2,100 per year; School Board members earn $3,100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Around the Corner' visits Brown Deer
- DOT holds hearing on Green Bay Road
- Goodwill advances in Brown Deer
- Beer garden rejected at Parkview
- Brown Deer may get Goodwill
- Brown Deer unveils new downtown district
- Brown Deer seeks refinancing
- Brown Deer Police Chief Steven Rinzel retiring after 20 years
- Brown Deer planning to purchase American TV site
- Local businesses awakening after long winter